Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More latex on WIN please

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #29049  by LLOYD85
 Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:31 pm
On WIN there is only one video with latex, one out of 4812. Latex is such a huge turn on for me so it's a little disappoint with the lack of latex outfits. Kylie Nymphette “Fetish Night” 7th April 2019.

Off topic
Sophia Delane "Anal Play" on WIN 19th October 2019 would have been incredible if it was in VR. I have a pegging fantasy and this is the only video you've done with pegging, would so love to see more in the future.
 #29051  by Will
 Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:44 pm
LLOYD85 wrote:On WIN there is only one video with latex, one out of 4812. Latex is such a huge turn on for me so it's a little disappoint with the lack of latex outfits. Kylie Nymphette “Fetish Night” 7th April 2019.

Off topic
Sophia Delane "Anal Play" on WIN 19th October 2019 would have been incredible if it was in VR. I have a pegging fantasy and this is the only video you've done with pegging, would so love to see more in the future.

We'll definately suggest to the girls to pack a latex outfit (if they have one) before they come and shoot with us and try to do a few more of those types of scenes :)

We'll also keep the virtual pegging scene in mind when shooting future VR, we haven't actually attempted pegging in VR yet but it's worth a try! :D I'll update this thread when some progress is made!