Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• rehearsal dinner

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #29337  by wetstephanie
 Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:39 pm
Another custom I have had done by amatuers.
Model takes her best boy friend aside on the night of her rehearsal dinner. She is nicely dressed and made up and slightly drunk.She thanks him for coming back to town for her wedding. She asks him if he remembers when they were kids and got caught playing "you show me yours" in the basement. She laughs then pulls down her dress top. She tells him she knows he's always had a crush on her and since she can't have sex, she can let him jerk off. At the end, she tells him to cum in her mouth so it doesn't ruin her dress. Then she pulls up her top, blows him a kiss and tells him to clean himself off before going back to the party.
 #29339  by Steph
 Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:53 am
wetstephanie wrote:Another custom I have had done by amatuers.
Model takes her best boy friend aside on the night of her rehearsal dinner. She is nicely dressed and made up and slightly drunk.She thanks him for coming back to town for her wedding. She asks him if he remembers when they were kids and got caught playing "you show me yours" in the basement. She laughs then pulls down her dress top. She tells him she knows he's always had a crush on her and since she can't have sex, she can let him jerk off. At the end, she tells him to cum in her mouth so it doesn't ruin her dress. Then she pulls up her top, blows him a kiss and tells him to clean himself off before going back to the party.

Great Idea I'll add it to the list :D