Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• General comments on videos

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1781  by dick stroker
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 pm
I've downloaded many of the videos and wanted to make some general comments on them:

* Some of the models accents/speech defeat me, and I can't understand much of what they are saying. It may be a mic problem, but some of the ladies just seem to be mumbling.

* I think sister/brother is overused. You'd also think sister would have gotten used to her brother's chronic masturbation by now.

* More professional relationships would be nice. I see nurse, accountant, co-worker, estate agent, policewoman, and teacher. Nurse and teacher/professor are always good ones that could be used more. Female doctor would be nice (she just needs a white lab coat.) Or even sexologist! I'd like to see some more imagination in relationships. How about trophy wife/pool boy, study buddies, exercise buddies, dorm floormates (coed showers!), neighbors, etc?
 #1783  by admin
 Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:38 am
I agree, i think there is quite alot of brother/sister scenes now and they won't be done as many times in the future.

We will be doing a female doctor, nurse and them type of professional roles soon, we are just prepping the scenes and getting the outfits sorted out.

Good suggestion for the rest too :)
 #1785  by admin
 Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:53 am
dick stroker wrote:* Some of the models accents/speech defeat me, and I can't understand much of what they are saying. It may be a mic problem, but some of the ladies just seem to be mumbling.

Kayla Louise was hard to understand, her speech was quite mumbled and her accent didnt help if your not from that part of the world lol.

Some of the other WIN models have hard to understand accents too. As for audio, there is some new equipment coming that will make the audio a lot clearer.
 #1808  by cowder
 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:06 pm
i hope there will still be 2 or more sis scenes for every model that comes. most unique thing about this site. hope you dont hold back too much best thing about the site
 #1809  by admin
 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 pm
cowder wrote:i hope there will still be 2 or more sis scenes for every model that comes. most unique thing about this site. hope you dont hold back too much best thing about the site

Don't worry, one thing this forum has brought to the WIN site is the ability to keep EVERYONE happy so whatever happens "Hopefully" there will be content to suit everyones tastes, so as long as theres feedback then we can do it! :D :D :D ... Keep it coming! ;)
 #1816  by tyler
 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am
cowder wrote:i hope there will still be 2 or more sis scenes for every model that comes. most unique thing about this site. hope you dont hold back too much best thing about the site

Here here!!
Pool guys, teachers etc, seen a trillion times and frankly quite boring, it's just not...naughty enough, although more realistic in the real world some might argue, than say, tossing off with your sister :lol:
This is only my opinion however, and full respect for dick strokers comments as everyone has different tastes :D
Like cowder said though, the incest scenes make this site unique and attracted me to WIN like a moth to a light bulb ;)
As bigger incest scene fan I am, I still wouldn't want this niche to be overused as to get boring and stale which is why I never ask for more more more. I think you have just the right amount as it is now, so please don't cut back on the incest too much :( Always remember that there's no other site like this one, with gorgeous British girls, doing the most unusual scenes for us! :D
Having a nurse or sex counsellor sounds good though. She could listen to our sexual desires, or give us physical demonstrations as to what the female form is all about, what things are, what they're for and what they're called...like sex education I guess :D Quite exciting!
 #1838  by dick stroker
 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 pm
Yeah, I realize I'm coming to a site that has a previous history and fanbase. I think everyone finds fetishes they don't share tedious.

But I hope the sister/brother scenario is not the more realistic one. At least outside the U.S. Deep South, that is.
 #30839  by INDIASIA
 Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:17 pm
admin wrote:
dick stroker wrote:* Some of the models accents/speech defeat me, and I can't understand much of what they are saying. It may be a mic problem, but some of the ladies just seem to be mumbling.

Kayla Louise was hard to understand, her speech was quite mumbled and her accent didnt help if your not from that part of the world lol.

Some of the other WIN models have hard to understand accents too. As for audio, there is some new equipment coming that will make the audio a lot clearer.

Kayla has perfect speech i love her lots
 #30840  by INDIASIA
 Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:19 pm
admin wrote:I agree, i think there is quite alot of brother/sister scenes now and they won't be done as many times in the future.

We will be doing a female doctor, nurse and them type of professional roles soon, we are just prepping the scenes and getting the outfits sorted out.

Good suggestion for the rest too :)

Brother sister - step dad daughter love them lots :D