Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Cuckold

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #31462  by saminton
 Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:50 pm
I did a search and there are several results talking about cuckold scenes. None of the results seemed suitable for sticking an overall request in though, as they were generally requesting them in relation to individual models.

I think these scenes could be great and there could be many different ways to explore the cuckold topic. For example:
Wife/GF telling you that what she is going to or telling you that she has shagged/blown somebody else
Asking you what you think about being a cuckold and telling about past bf being a cuckold
Blowing/sitting on dick it in front of you and talking to you/giving you eye contact
'Cheating' on you whilst knowing you can see/but the person she is cheating with is oblivious

These scenes might not be for everybody but I imagine a good number would enjoy them.
 #31463  by Steph
 Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:53 pm
saminton wrote:I did a search and there are several results talking about cuckold scenes. None of the results seemed suitable for sticking an overall request in though, as they were generally requesting them in relation to individual models.

I think these scenes could be great and there could be many different ways to explore the cuckold topic. For example:
Wife/GF telling you that what she is going to or telling you that she has shagged/blown somebody else
Asking you what you think about being a cuckold and telling about past bf being a cuckold
Blowing/sitting on dick it in front of you and talking to you/giving you eye contact
'Cheating' on you whilst knowing you can see/but the person she is cheating with is oblivious

These scenes might not be for everybody but I imagine a good number would enjoy them.

There are a few of these scenes on the sites, the most recent being on Wankitnow with Laura. I'll make sure when more are shot that they are tagged so they can be found :D
 #31484  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:19 pm
Honour may did an absolutely sensational one of these for the sexjoi thing you were doing for a while too!
 #32071  by saminton
 Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:14 pm
Steph wrote:
saminton wrote:I did a search and there are several results talking about cuckold scenes. None of the results seemed suitable for sticking an overall request in though, as they were generally requesting them in relation to individual models.

There are a few of these scenes on the sites, the most recent being on Wankitnow with Laura. I'll make sure when more are shot that they are tagged so they can be found :D

Dolly's scene the other day is spot on :)
 #32072  by Steph
 Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:37 pm
saminton wrote:
Steph wrote:

Dolly's scene the other day is spot on :)

Glad you enjoyed the scene :D