Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Virtual sex scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #35585  by jbd
 Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:13 pm
Seems to have been a significant lack of virtual sex scenes in recent months. Is this because of the models and their levels or a conscious choice to not produce this content as much? I do enjoy those scenes but all the content is excellent so doesn't matter too much.
 #35596  by deathr0w
 Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:32 pm
jbd wrote:Seems to have been a significant lack of virtual sex scenes in recent months. Is this because of the models and their levels or a conscious choice to not produce this content as much? I do enjoy those scenes but all the content is excellent so doesn't matter too much.

A bit of a mixture of reasons, but we have started actively trying to shoot more of this kind of content where possible so you should start to see more if it again fairly soon! :D
 #35602  by boobsandlubes
 Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:45 am
This may look like I am trying to hijack this thread by making a request at the end, but I too seem to notice that there are lacking virtual sex lately, and also, when can we have a virtual sex scene with Maddy Moxley? Possibly some more virtual sex from Demi, too? Both of them are very good at dirty talking. I wish to see both of them get creampied and possibly some cum in-mouth scene?

Any chance of bringing back Toni Rae? That woman's blowjob skill is just amazing.