Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Bella

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26974  by deathr0w
 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:10 pm
Great news guys! We've found a new model - Bella, she's busty, blonde and ready to do some open leg scenes with JOI for the sites!

We'll be shooting on the 3rd and 4th December - There's plenty of time to get your requests in! Let us know any scene ideas!

laura1.jpg

laura2.jpg
 #26984  by jbd
 Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:28 pm
She looks great. Titwank scene similar to Georgie Lyall view would be good. Sure plenty of requests will come in. Will she do virtual scenes?
 #27003  by masasaku
 Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:22 am
I would like to see the scene that workout tutor teases the viewer. She wears short skirts and tight panties because she left her gym outfits at home. She notices the viewer is the only man in the class.
She knows the viewer is trying to look up her panties, but she pretends she doesn't realize it. Sometimes she smiles at him. I would love to see her squatting.
After the workout, she tells him to stay behind for personal instruction.
 #27235  by marklambo
 Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:48 am
Can you try doing the cleaner with extras/ shop assistant with extras and a teacher silent tease usj/dbj vid with lots of pen play if possible?? Thanks
 #27237  by masasaku
 Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:01 am
I would like to see the scene that she placates or persuades the viewer by seductive panty flashing
similar to Honour May “Special Treatment” USJ.
Also, I would like to see upskirt bribe scene.