Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [BB][DBJ][USJ][LT] JENNY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26376  by deathr0w
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:30 pm
touri wrote:Is Jenny coming back for a new shoot?

We've not booked anything with Jenny yet -If there's enough support for another shoot with her we'll get in touch! Would anyone else like to see Jenny back?
 #27455  by radada
 Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:45 am
I'm bored with this girl.She really need to upgrade her level.Her OF page is rarely update and nothing to view.
 #27457  by deathr0w
 Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:49 pm
radada wrote:I'm bored with this girl.She really need to upgrade her level.Her OF page is rarely update and nothing to view.

If she ever ups her levels a bit we'll look at getting her back for another shoot. We could do with some higher levels for the next shoot.
 #27480  by deathr0w
 Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:36 pm
radada wrote:sound good ; but i'm sure she want to keep her legs cross

Has she done open leg shoots for any other sites or fans pages? We'll try and get her at her highest level if she's doing it for other sites.
 #27523  by radada
 Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:42 am
deathr0w wrote:
radada wrote:sound good ; but i'm sure she want to keep her legs cross

Has she done open leg shoots for any other sites or fans pages? We'll try and get her at her highest level if she's doing it for other sites.

I don't think she has done this sort of shoot.And i think she doesn't want.