Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27796  by BobJones148
 Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:27 pm
deathr0w wrote:Here are some screenshots from the shoot :)

Wow, she's gonna be responsible for a lot of spunk :lol:
 #28253  by dq8203
 Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:52 pm
Defo bring her in for more before she decides not to do JOI. Missed out on one of the sites best models Lauren louise with this, don't let this model be the same. Everyone thinks she's shit hot so surely yous have enough feedback to want to make it happen!
 #28254  by dq8203
 Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Just seen her Twitter account linked has gone.. so hopefully this hasn't happened already.
 #28260  by BobJones148
 Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:01 am
dq8203 wrote:Defo bring her in for more before she decides not to do JOI. Missed out on one of the sites best models Lauren louise with this, don't let this model be the same. Everyone thinks she's shit hot so surely yous have enough feedback to want to make it happen!

WTF? carm down. yes she fit but we wont get our open leg footage begging. BTW LL is nothing like one of the best. You need to see her early magazine c**t pics and maybe you would carm down a bit, :D
 #28291  by George
 Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:56 pm
What a great addition to the site. I really really like her. Hope she will be back in the future and i would like to make a scene suggestion for her.
Ok so its finals week and Rose R is your music teacher wearing sexy black stockings and high heels.You
have to prove to her that she trained you well enough all year to pass the class.She asks you to open your metronome at a low number 40-50 bpm and start wanking.She starts striping and teasing and everytime she removes a piece of clothing she instructs you to increase the number of bpm.The increased number depends of course to the number of cloths she is wearing so when she is fully naked the bpm number must be challenging but not impossible,around 200~ i imagine.The goal is to finish the tease without cumming and do the same for the next 6 days of the week since its the "finals week". This adds a repeatability aspect that i think its missing from the site.

Since that when you book a model you have the opportunity to shoot multiple scenes the story can be continued
with a pt.2 "graduation ceremony" where she rewards you for making it to end with a multiple orgasm game (cum twice like the ones you shoot with other models) since a whole week can make you horny enough to succeed.

Sorry for the long post, i guess she made me very creative :P .
 #28319  by BobJones148
 Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:59 pm
Totally agree with George.

How much content is left of Rose's shoot? ...I'm guessing little if any. So, what are the chances of getting her back for some open leg filth?
 #28320  by BobJones148
 Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:06 pm
BobJones148 wrote:
dq8203 wrote:Just seen her Twitter account linked has gone.. so hopefully this hasn't happened already.

No it hasn't you wally. You are just not as good at tracking the quality fanny.

here https://twitter.com/itsjizzabella

Oh and she changed her twitter again....