Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JESS WEST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23527  by Adam19
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:06 pm
Incredible! So brilliant to see Jess back! And lots more still to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 #23530  by kentknight
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:19 am
Suggestion for next shoot: What about Jess being our "daughters best friend", and catching us perving up her skirt (USJ) and making us wank in front of her or she will tell her friend (but no toys please!) Lots of teasing and dirty talk, Jess is so good at that. x
 #23533  by Gingerhead
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:43 pm
kentknight wrote:Suggestion for next shoot: What about Jess being our "daughters best friend", and catching us perving up her skirt (USJ) and making us wank in front of her or she will tell her friend (but no toys please!) Lots of teasing and dirty talk, Jess is so good at that. x

We shot this request today! Jess is waiting to meet your daughter for a shopping trip.....;) hope you like it!

Daughters best friend 1.jpg
Daughters best friend 2.jpg
daughters best friend 3.jpg
daughters best friend 4.jpg
 #23540  by Adam19
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm
I actually have to take my car to the garage tomorrow, dear God please can the mechanic look like Jess! Amazing pictures, thanks for posting them! Looking forward to tomorrow’s already :D
 #23553  by Gingerhead
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:11 pm
dq8203 wrote:Facials and cum on ass scenes, teacher, geek with glasses, housemate, aunty scenes. And baby oil is the best thing since sliced bread lol

We have shot some of your requests today! Glasses, teacher and cum on ass! I will post the screenshots for you at the end of the day :) hope you like them!
 #23560  by Adam19
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:06 pm
Jess looks Amazing!! Thanks for posting :mrgreen:
Please do a rubber gloves scene tomorrow!