Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25565  by Cacatorak
 Wed May 09, 2018 11:49 pm
Gingerhead wrote:
Cacatorak wrote:Fantastic news! I would love to see some more POV blowjob and doggy style scenes if possible - perhaps something schoolgirl related?

I'm sure we can shoot some of these suggestions for you :)

Top stuff! More requests I know, but if would could have one of the BJ scenes end with a facial that'd be great!

Also, any sort of squatting / bouncing on a dildo (a la the 'Show and Tell' scene) and a scene incorporating pulling panties to the side would tick most of my boxes I think :D
 #25638  by jbd
 Wed May 16, 2018 10:32 pm
Could I request her in some satin panties?Teasing about them, her hand running over them, under them, pulled to the side.

Scenario could be a room mate found a pair in the washing, didn't recognise them, and came asking questions. You admit you took them from a previous girl, as a memento. She asks some questions and is it in to it.... You probably know the rest.

Pegging/virtual anal would be outstanding as general request. Natalia would be superb. Personal taste would prefer less humiliation but know you cater for all.