Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26616  by mixersmix
 Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:34 am
OH MY GOD......................Natalia's latest scene, 'How kinky are you', is sensational, I have love the outfit, especially the boots, love the sexy talk in the video and the premise of it, its just an amazing scene, would love to see these boots/dress used in another type of scene like this. This video is worth the membership alone.
 #26617  by deathr0w
 Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:15 am
mixersmix wrote:OH MY GOD......................Natalia's latest scene, 'How kinky are you', is sensational, I have love the outfit, especially the boots, love the sexy talk in the video and the premise of it, its just an amazing scene, would love to see these boots/dress used in another type of scene like this. This video is worth the membership alone.

:D :D That's what we like to hear!
 #26859  by marklambo
 Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:51 am
Can u try a scene where Natalia is tutoring a student at her house. The student is trying to seduce Natalia, she initially refuses but gives in and it ends in a virtual scene
 #26866  by Thondervult
 Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:15 pm
Natalia's "Just Another Pussy" was amazing - for a girl who avoided sister scenes for so long she was surprisingly strong and nasty in the role! :D

I realise she's coming in for a shoot tomorrow and there are so many classic WIN (step) sister scenes I'd love to see her try. Is there any chance she could give "Help Me Bro!" a go?
 #26871  by Adam19
 Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:54 pm
I am SO excited that the queen of WIN is coming back!! PLEASE could she do a scene wearing marigolds?

Would love to see her washing up or cleaning the kitchen, maybe reaching up, bending over, teasing you as she drives you wild with it ending with you fucking her from behind!!