Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #3642  by admin
 Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:13 pm
Natalia's intro/behind the scenes update going on in a few hours, just rendering and uploading etc ... It will give you an idea of whats coming up...Scenes done were:

"I Will Suck You Off" ... Basic POV blowjob/Hanjob with MASSIVE & Messy Cumshot
"Double Jerk" ... Voyeur start with Natalia masturbating then she sucks and gives a handjob with cumshot facial finish.
"Rent Sucks" ... Landlord wants his rent so Natalia agrees to a handjob in exchange for rent. Cumshot finish.
"Training Focus" .... On the PEC deck with dream sequence like the abi toyne workout.
"Schoolgirl BJ" ..... Voyeur upskirt/downblouse start then Virtual BlowJob/Handjob with Cum Shot.

Natalia is a lovely girl so i would like to get some more scenes if all you guys like the results from today :D ... Let me know! ;)
 #3653  by Thondervult
 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:42 am
Judging from her teaser reel Natalia's a stunningly beautiful girl with a great body that can really talk the talk - a WIN win! :) Shame she won't do bro/sis scenes but you can't have everything.

I hope the cyber cock becomes a standard on the site - it literally gives the girls much more to work with :D
 #3654  by admin
 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 am
Who said she won't do brother sister? lol ... I had an idea that she would be back for many more shoots soon after she arrived so i thought i would do some regular scenes then some bro/sis and whatever else on the next shoot :D
 #6089  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Ok, here's three scene ideas for Natalia in genres not yet represented on the site (to my knowledge). As always, while I feel this model is ideal for the scenes, if you like the idea but decide to use a different model instead that's fine too:

I Cum In Peace
Plot: A man wakes up to find himself on an alien ship! As he regains his senses, the man spots a beautiful woman in odd clothing moving towards him with a jar and syringe. The woman tells the man to remain calm and that the procedure will be quick and painless. As the man presses his captor for information concerning both his location and the specifics of the procedure about to be inflicted upon him, the woman reveals that she has kidnapped the man in the hope that human genetic material is compatible with her species. It turns out all the men on her planet were killed (disease/war) and now she and other remaining members of her race are exploring the galaxy in search of a genetic match that can save her people; and she was about to extract some from his body for analysis. Despite his pleas, the woman continues; but as she gets nearer the man notices the syringe is aimed at his face - his nose specifically.

Suddenly confused more than frightened, he questions the alien's actions. When she confirms her previous statement that she is seeking human genetic material, but states this is where she intends to acquire it from, the two are suddenly both thrust into confused silence. The pause doesn't last long however before the man inquires as to why she thought his nose had the material she sought. The woman explains that on her world both men and women actually looked nearly identical with the only real difference being the material excreted by the nasal passages during intercourse. Still confused, the man presses for more information and finds out that males and females of the species basically "pollinate" each other in a 69 position to share their genetic material and start their pregnancy cycles; and that other than that they appear to be physically identical to humans (she shows him her pussy as part of the explanation). When the man begins to laugh uncontrollably at this description, the alien, somewhat angrily at both his reaction and the thought that she has wasted her time with an obviously incompatible species, asks him about human reproduction. At this, the man tells her to remove his pants.

The woman is taken aback by what she discovers - she had never seen such a thing in her life (and that includes studying multiple other races on several planets). The man quickly explains human intercourse, how similar she appears to a human female and thus can play the part, and, therefore, how she can get that sample of genetic material she was seeking. Intrigued, she decides to give it a try the human way...

Following all other sexual activity (as determined by those shooting the scene) either a facial should be included or reference to more activity offscreen so that she can acquire a sample of genetic material. The scene should end with the woman stating that she hopes their two peoples are compatible, but that if they aren't that her race should at least enjoy its final days by spending them on Earth because our sexual activities are far more pleasurable than hers...

Costume: Either something like this or this would best fit my mental image of the alien. The second one is probably more fitting, especially if she wears silver eyeshadow and lipstick with it to give it more of a classic (50s/60s) sci-fi female alien look (such as in the original Star Trek episode Amok Time, for example).

Further Comments: I hope the lead-up to the action isn't too long or confusing - I tried to make it seem alien with a little light comedy thrown in. I understand if you feel the need to cut out most of that. An alternate path would just be to have her go towards his groin with the syringe and then be shocked at the size of his cock as her species men were tiny, or something. That said, part of the point of doing it the way I described is so she can be completely surprised (pleasantly) when introduced to the concepts of handjobs, blowjobs, and various non-69 sexual positions. Hopefully you find my first sci-fi suggestion acceptable.

She's A Witch, Not A Hag
Plot: Over the course of the past ten days a small, remote village has seen most of its young men turned into mindless, drooling zombies. The villagers are frightened and believe this must be the work of a witch - especially since these events did not begin occurring until a day after the arrival of a female traveler into town. Believing this is no coincidence, the angry mob has driven the woman into a barn on the outskirts of town, but as they are too frightened of what the witch could do to them were they to confront her directly, the villagers have requested outside assistance on the matter.

The viewer is to be a priest called in to deal with the problem; and the scene would start with him arriving at the barn prepared to face the evil witch. Upon entering the structure alone and noticing the woman, however, he is surprised to see that she is not an old hag as expected, but rather young and beautiful. The priest hesitates and the girl begins to frantically proclaim her innocence, stating that any evidence of witchcraft is simply circumstantial and that she hasn't done anything wrong/deserve to die. The priest explains that she must be tested by being thrown in the river: if she floats she's a witch and, if not, the townspeople were wrong and her place in the afterlife assured. The woman again exclaims that she doesn't want to die and that she will do anything to convince the priest that she is no witch. The priest considers the girl's pleas for a moment and then declares that he has another test that can determine her innocence.

The priest will cover the woman in "holy water"; and if it burns her she is a witch and will be put to death. On the other hand, if there is no negative reaction, the priest will inform the village that the girl is not responsible for what has happened to their men. The woman quickly agrees to the terms but looks around confusedly for where the priest is storing his "holy water" until he indicates she will have to extract it manually from the source until it completely covers her face...

Costume: Preferably something like either one of these two options - Plain/Normal or Sexy (without the bandanna).

Further Comments: The level of sexual activity is up to you, but regardless it should end with a facial to fit the story/description. Hopefully you like this suggestion as I'm somewhat proud of combining a fantasy setting with an innocent acting woman and barn sex. Obviously I'm biased as the writer/poster of this scenario, but that combination sounds like a winner to me. Add in Natalia to play the part (preferably, but if you decide to hold this for another model I'm sure you'd make a good choice) and I can't wait to see how this would come out.