Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7205  by shootbinladen
 Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 am
Well I've already posted these in the "More scene ideas" topic but perhaps you can let's Natalia do one of these scenes.

I think she'll be ideal for the "The magician's assistant" and perhaps even the "We are the Champions" or "kidnapping by a nymph" scene's.
But if you can let her do the magician's scene, you would make me a very happy guy ;)

Link for the post: http://wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1040&start=30#p7089
 #7206  by admin
 Sun May 27, 2012 11:30 am
shootbinladen wrote:Well I've already posted these in the "More scene ideas" topic but perhaps you can let's Natalia do one of these scenes.

I think she'll be ideal for the "The magician's assistant" and perhaps even the "We are the Champions" or "kidnapping by a nymph" scene's.
But if you can let her do the magician's scene, you would make me a very happy guy ;)

Link for the post: http://wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1040&start=30#p7089

Should be able to do "The magician's assistant" at least, I've put it on the list to do :D
 #7207  by Dionysus
 Sun May 27, 2012 11:40 am
lee wrote:Don't forget, Natalia is shooting tomorrow so anymore requests?

Been a busy last couple of days so I don't have much for Natalia at the moment (I hope to post some more ideas in the next 12ish hours so that they can, hopefully, be available for your consideration). Of course any of the ideas I submitted for the canceled shoot with Lucy Alexandra (found in this post) should work fine with Natalia instead. As for new ideas for tomorrow's shoot:

1)
Your wife is out of town for a few days and, as such, will miss one of your daughters' birthdays. Since their mother won't be around, however, the girls talk you into allowing them to have some friends over for a slumber party to celebrate the event. No big deal, right?

The night of the party things are going well. The girls have been doing their own thing, are not getting into trouble, and seem to be having a good time without disturbing you. Of course you're fairly certain part of that is due to the fact that you've even known most of the guests since they were little so they see you as a "cool" father figure (some even call you "daddy" because of how much time they've spent in your house and your assistance in raising them - teaching them sports, helping with school work, etc). As such, it's almost more like having over a dozen daughters than a bunch of women you barely know running around your home.

Of course this familiarity leads to a bit of an awkward moment when Natalia enters the room you are in late that night and shuts and locks the door behind her. She's wearing a large coat covering herself, but you can see her bare legs and feet. She also has on makeup and an excited look in her eye. You ask if everything is all right and she responds that it is now that you two are alone. At that, she removes the coat to reveal she's wearing some very sexy lingerie (preferably something pink, but both the bra and panty set worn by Holly in "Lapdancer: Pt 1" and Jess' red lingerie in her 3MWC clip would work quite well too). She flashes a wide smile, gives you a sexy little spin to show off her outfit, and asks if you like what you see. You're at a loss for words due to the situation, but she can see from the look on your face and disturbance in your pants that you very much enjoy the view. Natalia seems quite pleased by this, but can also see the confusion on your face and decides to explain her actions.

You see, she says, she has had a crush on you for quite a long time now. Like many of the other girls at the party, you've been a vital part of their lives growing up and helped them become the women they are today. Did you know, she says, that you were the first man she ever masturbated to? She knows she's not the only one at the party where that's the case too, but she decides not to name them specifically to tease you. How about those previous sleepovers where it's just been her and your daughters? Do you remember reading them stories before bed or letting them wait out a storm snuggled up close with you and your wife? Did you ever notice how Natalia always just happened to be the one helping you read or the most scared by the lightning and needed to be held close for comfort? Well, she confesses, she never much cared for the stories and never was actually afraid of the weather - she just wanted to be held by you! That's right, she says, tonight has been a long time in coming...

Natalia continues stating that tonight is very special since it's the first time where you two can truly be alone for a little while. Your wife isn't home and your daughters are occupied by their other friends. No one will interfere; and with how loud they have the music in the room they're in they'll never hear the two of you enjoying yourselves. Natalia has wanted you for a long time, and she can see that you're attracted to her too, so why don't you take advantage of the situation? Don't worry, no one else will find out; and if anyone asks where she was she'll just say she went to the kitchen for a snack or asked to use your computer or something. With that, Natalia begins stripping off all of her clothes and begins to fulfill her wildest fantasies...

At the end of the scene, following all sexual activity (please see note below regarding this), Natalia seems extremely pleased with recent events and cannot stop smiling. She is ecstatic, says she hopes you enjoyed that as much as she did, and begs for you to do that with her again in the future. She'll be ready, willing, and able whenever you want/need her - just say the word. For now, however, she needs to get back to the party before anyone notices she's missing. Maybe later, however, she'll sneak away again for some more fun (or maybe just snuggling/cuddling). You'd like that, right?

Note: Since she has shown a willingness to play with the realistic dildo in the past - including insertions - (as well as participate in virtual/implied sex), my vision for this scene includes Natalia "riding" you and a blowjob with a cumshot across her mouth and chin (or on her chest and the implication that she wipes some up with a finger and sucks on it so as to "taste you"). Of course whatever you include, if you decide to film this scene, is fine; but the more explicit the better for this scenario, in my opinion.
 #7208  by Dionysus
 Sun May 27, 2012 12:34 pm
A few more quick ideas (all school related):

1)
Natalia just transferred to a new school and wants to join the gymnastics team (of which you are the coach). You give her a private try-out, but her performance is uninspiring and you openly wonder how she was captain of the team at her last school. She explains that she is incredibly flexible and does a really good split. She also mentions how she's really good on the pole. You're confused and try to correct her asking if she meant the uneven bars. With a grin, she reiterates she meant "pole", drops into a split directly in front of you, and proceeds to pull out your "pole" to show you her remarkable skills. Of course, it doesn't take you long to decide she has far too much talent to not make the team, but she's going to need to meet you for some "private workouts" to get better at some other areas of interest...

2)
Somewhat similar to #1, Natalia is a member of the school's swim team (of which you are the coach). She is one of your better athletes, but today she is struggling. Her breaststroke seems especially poor today. She's a competitor though and stays after to work on it even after the other girls leave. She can't seem to meet her usual standards though, so she hops out of the pool and comes over to you to ask if you have any idea what's wrong.

When you point out the flaw in her breaststroke technique today, she asks if you can help her fix it. You assure her you'll try, but before you can start describing what needs to be done she removes the top of her suit, grabs your hands, puts them on her chest, and begins massaging the area with your help. You're shocked by this and ask Natalia what she's doing. She says the breaststroke, obviously. Wasn't that a far better performance than in the pool? You tell her you shouldn't be doing this; but she assures you the other girls are gone and it's just the two of you here now. Besides, she says, she knows what her problem is and only you can help.

Removing the rest of her suit, Natalia explains that she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and the lack of a man's touch is really getting to her. Help her unwind/release her tension and she's sure to perform better in the pool. Until then, however, she's going to be too distracted to be of much use to the team. Don't you want what's best for the team, coach? Then you're going to have to let her play with you (and maybe fuck her), she says. It'd be best for all involved if you assisted, you decide ;).

Note: To make it look like she just jumped out of the pool, you could have Natalia jump in the shower in a bathing suit for a few seconds to get slightly wet and then start the scene with her drying herself with a towel. Just a thought.

3)
You are the coach of either the girl's swim team or gymnastics squad at a local school. Today, however, thanks to some basic medical knowledge you've picked up as a coach, you're covering for the school nurse who had to leave early today. This makes it somewhat awkward, however, when Natalia - who is a longtime friend of your daughter's - comes in complaining that her chest hurts and needs it examined.

At first she seems shocked to see you, but you explain the situation that led you to being the medical staff for the afternoon. Hearing this, she surprisingly doesn't seem very shy in taking her top off and letting you find out what is wrong with her. You can't help but get turned on first by the sight of her breasts and then the feel as you touch her body to examine it. You ask where it hurts after massaging the area for a bit and, to your surprise, she says that the pain has actually moved lower to her stomach area. You then move your hands there and repeat the process. When you ask how she feels now, she says the discomfort has again moved south. At this point you're pretty sure something is up; and Natalia confirms your suspicions when she quickly removes her shorts and panties and spreads her legs for you. As she begins to rub her pussy, she explains that you're going to have to examine inside her as she's now sure that's where the pain is coming from.

You hesitate for a second. You know it's wrong, but you have always been attracted to Natalia and you're not going to get a better offer from her than you are now. You know you could lose your job if caught, but you aren't thinking properly as you drop your pants and decide to take advantage of the situation.

As the scene progresses (in other words, after any virtual sex that may occur), Natalia suggests you give her some "medicine" to ease the pain and gives you a blowjob with a cumshot that she swallows. At the end of the scene, Natalia suggests that if she still feels bad later (or in the future) maybe she'll have to stop by your house and get another dose and massage. That's ok with you, right?
 #7236  by Dionysus
 Tue May 29, 2012 12:47 am
shootbinladen wrote:Have fun with Nathalia today

Based on the pair of pics posted by Lee/WIN on Twitter, it looks like Natalia had fun today :D. Of course, I can't wait to find out what sort of scenes were shot; but at the very least Natalia looks great (as always) in the pictures and I'm sure that will be the case in whatever vids she made as well :D.
 #7238  by admin
 Tue May 29, 2012 7:10 pm
shootbinladen wrote:I can't wait to see the previews or the video's itself

Just catching up on a few things, had a few issues yesterday that put me back a few hours so probably be tomorrow morning before i can get the scenes on the forum :D