Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #18603  by MLP
 Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:57 pm
Bit surprised with the amount of "already on WIN" girls on the upcoming schedule... after being told you were focusing bookings on "new to WIN" girls... ???

That being said, hopefully some of the "current models" that I (and in some cases, other members too!!!) have shown interest in seeing back again for new scenes will get a booking too :-D :-D
 #18606  by steven
 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:22 am
We are always looking for new models and are in talks with new models all the time, it just depends when/if they are available. The established models we have scheduled are popular and we need more content from them so I think it's worth getting them back. We do have Tanya Atherton booked in, she's only done BB in the past but now she has moved on to dirty talk we have her booked in for WIN :)
 #18717  by ETPlayer
 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:29 am
Just wanted to add my support and appreciation to having more of the extraordinary girls you have shot in the past. I have not been that interested in most of the models you have shot this past year or so, but seeing Kacie and Chloe on the schedule, my two favourite girls one after the other has definitely returned my interest to the site. Cheers!
 #18721  by admin
 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:49 pm
ETPlayer wrote:Just wanted to add my support and appreciation to having more of the extraordinary girls you have shot in the past. I have not been that interested in most of the models you have shot this past year or so, but seeing Kacie and Chloe on the schedule, my two favourite girls one after the other has definitely returned my interest to the site. Cheers!

;)
 #19028  by ClarkeGeez
 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:34 am
Cheers for bringing Kacie back guys! ;)
Also, any news on getting "Holly" back, or even if Dolly's up for another shoot? :)