Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ[USJ] KAYLA LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #586  by admin
 Tue May 03, 2011 1:44 pm
Kayla Louise will be featured on the WIN site in the 1st week of June 2011 - More details on images and clips soon! .. If you have any requests for specific scenes that Kayla should do, please request them here viewforum.php?f=14

klouisemodel_6555449.jpg
 #1466  by WannaTitFuck
 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 pm
Happy birthday to me! HAHA Been waiting for this one... she was killing me on downblouseloving.
 #1478  by admin
 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:Happy birthday to me! HAHA Been waiting for this one... she was killing me on downblouseloving.

lol Scott, We did shoot Kayla Louise but unforunately the scenes wont be ready until tomorrow ... As i said before though, Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one ;)
 #1486  by Fan
 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm
more sistaaaaas
 #1490  by WannaTitFuck
 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 am
Thanks Lee! Strange birthday, under the circumstances. I know you saw my FB posts about where I am at the moment.

As far as the scenes- I'm not an impatient guy, so I'm just happy to see that she'll be on soon! :)
 #1498  by admin
 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 pm
http://www.wankitnow.com/free/girls.php?m=66 ... Screens of Kayla's first clip will be on the site later, KAYLA LOUISE "Sisters WANK Mag" ... (Quick Description) Kayla is reading a magazine on the sofa, her brother comes in and starts looking down her top and up her skirt (no panties), she catches him watching and sees he has a big bulge in his pants. She tells him the get lost but he's already gonna tell mum shes been flashing to him so she has to watch him WANK and even ends up giving him a HANDJOB. Unfortunately for her, he can't hold his CUM in his nuts and ejaculates all over her arm and mums magazine, Kayla's really going to be in trouble now! lol
 #1500  by Edibas
 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm
The description sounds awesome and the screens look amazing. I can't wait to see the clip.
 #10432  by ThreeFold
 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:17 am
any idea what kind of scenes Kayla is prepared to do? Similar to last time? More?