Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Who's the best of the NEW Girls?

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites

The Best Newcomers?

Lara Lee
7%
Jess Harrington
10%
Amber Coen
14%
Effie Diaz
7%
Miah S
17%
Amiya Dreams
5%
Cherry English
5%
Keeley
10%
Ivy
14%
India Asia
5%
Mandy Foxxx
5%
Beau Diamonds
2%
 #4462  by admin
 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:48 pm
A recent reply in topic viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6 made me think ......... We have had quite alot of new faces on the site over the last few months and i know alot of the scenes have been fairly good, aswell as a few "really" good ones ... and hopefully a couple of "EPIC" scenes ;) ... But my question is, "Who's the best of the NEW Girls?" ... and basically, who do you want back. Like before, you get three choices, please backup your top choice by giving a reason why. I'll start the ball rolling.
 #4463  by admin
 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:04 pm
Natalia has got to come top due to her consistency over 10+ scenes, i also shot her yesterday and this made my mind up about how good she is at WIN'ing lol ... Amber = perfect too (but her levels are not that high so it shades it a bit :() ... Brook S = Excellent alround, excellent scenes, and looking forward to another shoot :D ... After that i would pick Shay ... very close that Shay didn't get in my top 3 :/
 #5821  by Cacatorak
 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 pm
lee wrote:Natalia has got to come top due to her consistency over 10+ scenes, i also shot her yesterday and this made my mind up about how good she is at WIN'ing lol ... Amber = perfect too (but her levels are not that high so it shades it a bit :() ... Brook S = Excellent alround, excellent scenes, and looking forward to another shoot :D ... After that i would pick Shay ... very close that Shay didn't get in my top 3 :/

I agree, in part. I do like Natalia but her scenes just don't do it for me. I agree 100% on Amber, maybe she just needs a little more convincing? When I saw the Voyeur Brother: Part 2 video, where at the end she says (and I quote) "...maybe you can come follow me upstairs and... make me spunk? Make me cum, all over you...", I thought this was a sign of things to come. Maybe I am mistaken?
 #5823  by admin
 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 am
Cacatorak wrote:
lee wrote:Natalia has got to come top due to her consistency over 10+ scenes, i also shot her yesterday and this made my mind up about how good she is at WIN'ing lol ... Amber = perfect too (but her levels are not that high so it shades it a bit :() ... Brook S = Excellent alround, excellent scenes, and looking forward to another shoot :D ... After that i would pick Shay ... very close that Shay didn't get in my top 3 :/

I agree, in part. I do like Natalia but her scenes just don't do it for me. I agree 100% on Amber, maybe she just needs a little more convincing? When I saw the Voyeur Brother: Part 2 video, where at the end she says (and I quote) "...maybe you can come follow me upstairs and... make me spunk? Make me cum, all over you...", I thought this was a sign of things to come. Maybe I am mistaken?

Just a little info on Amber (Kayleigh Devine) if you don't already know. She only does nude level, not even open leg (aka UK mag-open leg/UK mag-pussy spread/showing pink) and she's know where near doing continental level (Toys). But hopefully along the way i can stretch Kayleigh's levels to go above what she does now.

However i'm sure you will all be happy with her recent scenes where she JERKS off her brother and he comes over her face and in her hair, TWICE!! ..... and i'm sure on the next shoot i can get maybe i can get her to give her brother or friend a blowjob and receive facial too :D
 #5829  by Thondervult
 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:18 pm
lee wrote:maybe i can get her to give her brother or friend a blowjob and receive facial too :D

I'd love to see "Voyeur Brother Part 3" where Kayleigh (still naked but for the towel - got to get the continuity right, Lee ;) ) leads her brother upstairs to her room - slowly teasing him all the way with her fit legs and ass - so that by the time they arrive he's got another boner she needs to take care of! This time she's persuaded to go further than ever before - sucking his cock and taking a mega facial from her bro's inexhaustible balls! :twisted:

This would cut out yet another session of "I can't believe you've got a hard-on" and get straight to the action.

Here's another idea, with Kayleigh as a regular you could do part 1 of a new scene and then put it to the board for suggestions and run a poll to see what happens next - make it truly interactive.
 #5833  by Cacatorak
 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:10 pm
lee wrote:
Cacatorak wrote:

Just a little info on Amber (Kayleigh Devine) if you don't already know. She only does nude level, not even open leg (aka UK mag-open leg/UK mag-pussy spread/showing pink) and she's know where near doing continental level (Toys). But hopefully along the way i can stretch Kayleigh's levels to go above what she does now.

However i'm sure you will all be happy with her recent scenes where she JERKS off her brother and he comes over her face and in her hair, TWICE!! ..... and i'm sure on the next shoot i can get maybe i can get her to give her brother or friend a blowjob and receive facial too :D

Understood. I can continuing dreaming though, right? :lol:

As long as Amber keeps coming back I shall be eternally grateful to you Lee!
 #30857  by INDIASIA
 Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:49 pm
I think if the vote was today Natalia would get the most votes.She is one beautiful lovely babe even with all her changing looks over the years she still remains a good perfect tease. :D :D :D