Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• LEONA LEE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6347  by Thsilvet
 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 pm
What a stunning addition to the site, aunty Leona was awesome, she really seemed to have a dirty glint in her eye while telling you to wank off. Love it. Hope to see much more of her soon. Was a nice change of pace for a vid without the fake cock too, tho a cum shot on those great tits to finish would have made the scene legendary.
 #6348  by admin
 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 am
Thsilvet wrote:What a stunning addition to the site, aunty Leona was awesome, she really seemed to have a dirty glint in her eye while telling you to wank off. Love it. Hope to see much more of her soon. Was a nice change of pace for a vid without the fake cock too, tho a cum shot on those great tits to finish would have made the scene legendary.

Excellent news, i'm glad you like the scenes (and Leona), they were all shot by my new camera guy and sound assistant, they did about 9 scenes in total so i think there's about 6 scenes left to go onto the site. :D
 #10556  by beesfan
 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:40 pm
BadgerBoy999 wrote:Any chance we could get Leona back? She was great :D

I agree. I'd love to see more scenes from her.