Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• TAMMIE LEE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22409  by kentknight
 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:32 am
Tammie does great role play stuff. I would love her to do some Domination stuff. Would love to see her in leather or PVC with thigh boots, but if not maybe being dominant as an office boss, or the bitchy bosses wife, something along those lines. Some dirty talking and humiliation would be great with that too? x
 #22538  by Adam19
 Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:59 pm
Really looking forward to seeing Tammie Lee back!!
I would LOVE to see a scene with her wearing marigolds? Thanks hugely if possible!!
 #22540  by straponslave0
 Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 pm
Hi I've mentioned it before but I thought it was worth one more try. Could you do a scene where Tammie and her step-brother are playing truth or dare before a night out or something like that. Tammie thinks shes got a good question and asks if he's still a virgin. He refuses to answer (because he is) so as a forfeit she makes him strip. He then asks if Dolly is still an anal virgin. Dolly says there's no way she's answering that in front of her step-brother (but he could tell she wasn't). So her step-brother gives her a forfeit and says well I can make sure you're not and says Tammie has to take his cock in her arse. Tammie says there no way that's not fair, she jokes and says only if she fucks his arse first her step-brother quickly agrees. Tammie says it's almost as if this was his plan all along. She then uses a strapon on him and talks dirty to him while doing it (humiliating him a bit) but says because he kept up his end of the deal she'll hold up hers. Her step-brother then fucks her arse where she uses even more dirty talk but they both enjoy it and eventually cum.
Tammie is amazing at role-play and I think she could really pull it off, but I'd just be grateful if any of the girls could do it.
Thanks guys I'm sure it'll be an amazing shoot.
 #22574  by Adam19
 Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 pm
Tammie looks STUNNING- so great to see her back - thanks for posting Steph!!
 #22594  by kentknight
 Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:29 am
Please ask her to do USJ and WIN .... BB and DBJ is such a waste on this beauty! ...and please no more rubber dicks! :-(
 #22598  by Adam19
 Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:59 am
They sound amazing!! Can't wait for part 2 of the screens!! So awesome to have Tammie back!!