Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30795  by Falstaff
 Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:27 pm
deathr0w wrote:Here's a few more screens from yesterday's action :D

WIN.00_28_19_18.Still002.jpg

:o :o WOW that workout pic!
 #30797  by Steph
 Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:22 am
deathr0w wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:I realise this may be too late as you probably already have the shoot mapped out but I have one or two (or 45!) requests....

1, Similar to the recent 'boyfriend wears panties' scenes by Natalia and Leah.
2, Interrupted phone sex with her boyfriend with lots of knowing winks and smiles.
3, Something in yoga pants, her arse is amazing in skin tight Lycra!
4, Wearing a wedding dress and very lacy white lingerie a 'best friends or brothers last wank' over her before she walks down the aisle.
5, She's a spy and will do anything to get the information she needs. (in homage to Sean RIP)
6, Sex ed with our teacher explaining parts of the female body.
7, School uniform for a fancy dress party, white cotton full panties, tartan miniskirt, pigtails, knee socks the lot! lol
8, Obviously a pegging scene.
9, Anything with brightly coloured cotton knickers or brightly coloured lingerie in general please.
10, Even more obviously, TOYS!! :lol:

Thanks in advance! :D

Our videographer has checked these today - I'll let you know which were possible.

The ones I managed to shoot where: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 &7 :D
 #30801  by fishymonger
 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:50 pm
Steph wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:I realise this may be too late as you probably already have the shoot mapped out but I have one or two (or 45!) requests....

1, Similar to the recent 'boyfriend wears panties' scenes by Natalia and Leah.
2, Interrupted phone sex with her boyfriend with lots of knowing winks and smiles.
3, Something in yoga pants, her arse is amazing in skin tight Lycra!
4, Wearing a wedding dress and very lacy white lingerie a 'best friends or brothers last wank' over her before she walks down the aisle.
5, She's a spy and will do anything to get the information she needs. (in homage to Sean RIP)
6, Sex ed with our teacher explaining parts of the female body.
7, School uniform for a fancy dress party, white cotton full panties, tartan miniskirt, pigtails, knee socks the lot! lol
8, Obviously a pegging scene.
9, Anything with brightly coloured cotton knickers or brightly coloured lingerie in general please.
10, Even more obviously, TOYS!! :lol:

Thanks in advance! :D

Our videographer has checked these today - I'll let you know which were possible.

The ones I managed to shoot where: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 &7 :D

I’d like to see 1,2 and 3 ASAP please! :D
 #31573  by Falstaff
 Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:35 pm
All around amazing work in the most recent "Horny Yoga Session." Did not disappoint after that screenshot ;)