Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24792  by dq8203
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:34 am
Her take on the silent tease teacher scene for USJ was awesome. Loved the facial expressions she was pulling.. proper naughty! She didn't do one for DBJ aswell by any chance? :lol:
 #24797  by Gingerhead
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:39 am
dq8203 wrote:Her take on the silent tease teacher scene for USJ was awesome. Loved the facial expressions she was pulling.. proper naughty! She didn't do one for DBJ aswell by any chance? :lol:

Haha, I agree her silent teacher was great. I don't think she did a silent teacher DBJ, next time though since the silent tease theme is so popular atm we will shoot a silent DBJ with her :)
 #24885  by kentknight
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 am
I have just viewed Sophia's latest video "Secretary's Panties", yet another classic from Sophia! She really is a class act. Fantastic videos from a fantastic girl. keep up the good work! :-)
 #24891  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:31 am
kentknight wrote:I have just viewed Sophia's latest video "Secretary's Panties", yet another classic from Sophia! She really is a class act. Fantastic videos from a fantastic girl. keep up the good work! :-)

Agreed! Sophia's scenes are great! Plenty more scenes from her to come :D