Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6724  by admin
 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:42 am
Want to see Sophia Smith in a specific scene? .... then request or suggest it now!!

Sophia is shooting her first "Real" WIN scenes soon so get your requests/suggestions in quick. If you have a brief idea or full scripted scene then let me know in this thread!

I will look forward to some great ideas flooding in! :D

Take a look at the shoot schedule for more upcoming shoots! http://www.wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1306

WM_sophiasmith-officejerktease-252.jpg
 #6748  by abadger
 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm
Since no one else has chimed in.....was watching an old Katie K scene "Sisters Fun", reckon that would be pretty hot with a bit of hj/bj action added if she's up for it.
 #6822  by shootbinladen
 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 am
Just in the nick of time, since you're shooting with Sophia tomorrow.

The topic seem empty which is quite a shame since Sophia is a gorgeous model(I've seen more bondage material of her then glamour/teasing videos).
So I though let's just give it a try.

I got 2 scene's (I think the first one has the higher change of shooting but I'll just post the second too).

Scene #1. The car.

In this scene (shot POV), you are Sophia's boyfriend and you're having an argument about her car. The car broke down (again) and you've had it with paying up every time that old thing breaks down. You believe that Sophia can also take public transport to her work (I don't really have a clue how to do dialogues so I'll skip them).

Sophia disagrees and she would like you to pay up for the reparation of her car.
She's knows that's she's losing the argument so she makes you a deal (I don't know if Sophia is willing to do a handjob/blowjob, if not just make it a teasing/wank yourself video).

She offers you the handjob or blowjob of you life but you'll have to pay up for the car.
Sophia first gives you a striptease before getting down to work.

Here's why I'm ending with this scene (I believe you can work the rest out with Sophia, if she wants to do this one ofcourse). Clothing doesn’t really matter do something casual.

Scene #2 the Ransom

In this scene (also shot in POV) Sophia is the daughter (or wife) of a wealthy businessman who has been kidnapped and tied to a chair and gagged with tape (I know you don't to bondage, but just follow me on this one).
You are her kidnapper who is waiting for the money to come rolling to you. But the businessman has gone bankrupt and he doesn't have any money left at all to pay up for poor Sophia. You have to tell Sophia the bad news about you having to kill her, but you give Sophia one last moment to talk.

She doesn’t want to die (duh!) so she offers you a deal, she'll please you in any way you want (preferably a blowjob/handjob) and you'll let her go. You agree with Sophia's offer and she gets down on her knees but you don’t trust her so you'll leave her hands tied behind her back (i think a blowjob would be easiest for this one) Her hands don't really have to be tied, if it looks like it it's also fine. After Sophia has done her job you untie her hands and let her go.

I think Sophia could best be wearing a black dress and some (make it look like's she's rich).
I honestly don't think you're going to shoot this one but I just wanted to fill the topic.

Please don't mind the rubbish spelling, since i'm not a native english speaker/typer.

I hope we can see vid's of Sophia soon.

Shootbinladen ( yeah i know i need to change my name).
 #6865  by shootbinladen
 Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 am
I can't wait for more previews or the vids itself for that matter.

Just one question for you Lee. I believe the girl in your profile picture is Cate Harrington but which video is that?
 #6866  by admin
 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 am
shootbinladen wrote:I can't wait for more previews or the vids itself for that matter.

Just one question for you Lee. I believe the girl in your profile picture is Cate Harrington but which video is that?

I'll try and get them on today, together with Jess west and the Scarlet Lovatt screens that I still haven't done :oops:

The avatar is from "Dirty Little Sister" ;)
 #7067  by shootbinladen
 Fri May 11, 2012 8:54 pm
Edit forgot to post 1 scene.

I'm posting these scene on Sophia's topic but ofcourse you can use these for other models.
Perhaps you want to take a look at the scene's I posted here the 15th of april, I don't know I've you've seen them before shooting with Sophia last time.

Again the cameraman is called you.

Scene 1: The babysitter.

In this scene you play an legally adult male who's got a new babysitter after he had a couple of incidents when being home alone (got drunk, or arrested).

Sophia plays your babysitter and she wants you to help her with a random household chore.

You don't want to do anything at home so Sophia has to throw in her female charm in order to let her have you help her.

Sophia start to expose her bra as she starts to taunt you in order to persuade you to help her.
You say that you're wiling to help but you want something in return, an orgasm.

Two things can happen (I don't know how far Sophia is willing to go so I'll post both options).

1: Sophia slowly strips until she stands naked in front of you and she starts to give you masturbation instructions (making it a jerk off encouragement vid).

2: Sophia also strips and she starts to give you a blowjob or hand job.

In both cases the scene ends with you having an orgasm and so agreeing to help Sophia.

Scene 2: blackmailing the sister.

In this one you play the younger brother and Sophia the older sister.

Sophia has been grounded for 2 weeks after she'd failed to return home in time after partying.
Sophia is home alone with her parents away for the weekend and she'd made herself ready to party.
But as she walks out her younger brother (you) is standing in front of her.

Sophia walks back in and you tell her that you can forget this if Sophia helps you cum.
Sophia reluctantly agrees since she doesn't want to have any more problems with her parents.

Again two things can happened.

1: Sophia slowly strips until she stands naked in front of you and she starts to give you masturbation instructions (making it a jerk off encouragement vid).

2: Sophia jerks you to an orgasm.

In both cases the scene ends with Sophia telling you that she's done her part of the deal and you saying "what happened today?".

Scene 3: better grade(s)

In this scene you play a college professor and Sophia is one of you students.
Sophia's grades have been dropping and she's nearly failing your class.

At the end of one of your classes Sophia walked up to asking you for an extra assignment for getting a better grade.
The thing is that you don't have any extra assignments.
Sophia starts to beg and she tells you that's she's willing to do anything.

Of course you can refuse an offer like this and you offer her a deal.

She helps you cum and you give her an extra A for a special assignment.

Again two things can happen.

1: Sophia helps you to reach an orgasm by giving you masturbation instructions.

2: Sophia helps you to reach an orgasm by giving you an blowjob or hand job.

The scene ends with you having an orgasm and You writing and A and a random piece of paper.

Perhaps you can also take a look at Shay's requests perhaps you can use something for Sophia as well.

Well anyway good luck with the shoots.
Last edited by shootbinladen on Sat May 19, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.