Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25765  by Gingerhead
 Tue May 29, 2018 5:02 pm
Sophia will be one of tomorrow's updates on WIN!

https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/10 ... 4486592512

sophia-smith-obey-my-orders-102.jpg
sophia-smith-obey-my-orders-122.jpg
sophia-smith-obey-my-orders-135.jpg

Your Boss - Sophia is outraged! She's discovered you've been snooping through the corporate network and deleted some important business documents. It wouldn't usually be an issue, but those files weren't backed-up anywhere and Sophia has no means to retrieve the files! In normal circumstances, you'd be fired on the spot, but Sophia isn't that kind of boss... She believes in people making it up to her! So the choice is yours... Do you want to walk out the door or are you ready to obey Sophia and let her own your COCK for the next 11 minutes?
 #25772  by kentknight
 Wed May 30, 2018 7:26 am
This video "Obey My Orders" is absolutely amazing! One of her best yet! Sophia gets better and better. The Domination theme with a female Boss works very well, please do this with some of your other girls, it has a lot of scope for story lines and will make a nice change from strict teachers. Thanks, keep up the good work, this is the best site POV JOI site on the net! x
 #25775  by Gingerhead
 Wed May 30, 2018 10:06 am
kentknight wrote:This video "Obey My Orders" is absolutely amazing! One of her best yet! Sophia gets better and better. The Domination theme with a female Boss works very well, please do this with some of your other girls, it has a lot of scope for story lines and will make a nice change from strict teachers. Thanks, keep up the good work, this is the best site POV JOI site on the net! x

Glad you enjoyed it :) sophia is great :)
 #26086  by bendoverbaby
 Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:25 am
bendoverbaby wrote:Any news on when this great looking scene will be ready for all us eager Sophia fans?

Love the extra cheeky look she's giving!

I'm guessing this one didn't make the cut? Guess you guys will have to get her in the studio again then..... ;)
 #26100  by deathr0w
 Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:07 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:Any news on when this great looking scene will be ready for all us eager Sophia fans?

Love the extra cheeky look she's giving!

I'm guessing this one didn't make the cut? Guess you guys will have to get her in the studio again then..... ;)

That scene made the cut - It's a great one! it's just not been published yet. It will be on very soon ;)

We'll work on getting another date booked with Sophia too!