Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26393  by deathr0w
 Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:36 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Sophia is booked for another 4 days of shooting! She'll be shooting from Wednesday 22nd until Friday 24th Aug - Working up to open leg! Let us know any ideas for new scenes, outfits etc :)
 #26399  by Cacatorak
 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:26 pm
Fantastic news, I love Sophia! :D

Only request I have is that she preferably be shaven / trimmed - I'm really not a fan of the unkempt look which took a little away from her last set of scenes (for me at least) :(

Bush is great - just not all down below! :lol:
 #26411  by bendoverbaby
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:39 pm
Cacatorak wrote:Fantastic news, I love Sophia! :D

Only request I have is that she preferably be shaven / trimmed - I'm really not a fan of the unkempt look which took a little away from her last set of scenes (for me at least) :(

Bush is great - just not all down below! :lol:

Kinda agree with this (though I didn't want to bring it up as it didn't seem right somehow :oops: ) but I do think it's a shame when girls hide their beautiful lips behind a war of fur!

As for ideas, not sure if you've asked her already so apologies in advance but a Sister (probably in-law! Grrr lol) or some other family related scenes might be nice. Don't think she looks old enough to be a step-mom yet! :)

Almost forgot, if you could possibly squeeze in another "silent tease" one I'd be very :D ...
 #26416  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:49 am
If you get her back in a nurse uniform and she keeps it on or puts it back on/zips it up at the end, I’ll be a very happy bunny :) maybe that greeny one! Ashley jay looked amazing in it.
 #26432  by bendoverbaby
 Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:24 pm
Wish you could edit posts.... Anyway, missed a couple of things... I meant Step-sister rather than sister-in-law,much more taboo :) If you do manage to do another "silent" one can it be more like Penny L's one please? https://www.upskirtjerk.com/videoentry/ ... classroom/ e.g. More frowns when caught looking at the start, crossing legs when caught,more of a tease? before the final reveal and encouragement. and lastly, a little odd admittedly, could you find/ask her to bring a hairband? like Sapphires in this..https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/sa ... behaviour/ Hopefully matching her underwear :)

Thanks in advance guys, love you work! :)
 #26437  by jbd
 Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:31 pm
Does she do virtual scenes?
 #26441  by marklambo
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:32 am
Can u try seeing if Sophia can do some virtual scenes?? Would be great. Can u try a teacher and stepmom virtuals?