Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] SAMANTHA BENTLEY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6902  by phundragon
 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 pm
I know she's been in a couple of scenes with Charlie - which were excellent - but I'd love to see her in her own scenes. All the evidence is that she'd be terrific.
 #14722  by TexanJoe
 Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 pm
How about Samantha is a coworker that has flirted with you, perhaps gone on a date with before and we are at work, she's being extra flirty and teasing us, the other girl walks in (our boss maybe) and for a moment we think she's mad then joins in with the teasing and encouragement ending in a 2 on 1 with a cumshot?
 #14763  by rygor783
 Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:55 pm
Could there be a scene with Samantha and Misha dressed as cheerleaders, would love it if one of the girls could dress in the pink cheerleader outfit with converse.

Perhaps some wanking instruction could be given in a cheerleader style - give me a W, give me an A, give me an N, give me a K etc.