Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] PENNY L

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7488  by shootbinladen
 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm
lee wrote:
shootbinladen wrote:I hope to see the previews soon ;)

Btw how did Sophia's shoot go?

Sophia cancelled at the last minute, she said that she doesn't want to do this type of stuff anymore, completely out of the blue??

Woman/models sometimes I don't understand them.
But it's her life / decision but it's still shame :(
 #7500  by mikelabranga
 Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:36 am
woah Penny looks amazing! really looking forward to seeing those going live soon, lee. may I also request that you update the shoot calendar? I have some suggestions for upcoming scenes.
 #7501  by admin
 Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 am
mikelabranga wrote:woah Penny looks amazing! really looking forward to seeing those going live soon, lee. may I also request that you update the shoot calendar? I have some suggestions for upcoming scenes.

No worries, I've got some model news coming very soon but i've been very busy the last few weeks sorting some possible shoots out at other locations so news about that soon too :D ...Still trying to fix the last bits on the server move, it's been a long night :(
 #8866  by monkee
 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 am
Can't wait to see the new scenes!

8-)