Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] PENNY L

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #18253  by MLP
 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:22 am
Absolutely fantastic screens for both days...!!
Really looking forward to these.... :-D :-D

... and I notice a Lingerie Tales logo... does that hint that the site will soon be live??
 #19372  by dq8203
 Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:12 pm
Amazing at talking dirty this girl.. her voice alone is enough! Definitely need to get her back, would love to see a nurse home visit to bed type scene. Somehow set the camera up around the pillows area looking down the bed, as if your in bed and the camera is pov. Have her come visit you in bed at home and after walking about the room and doing 'nurse stuff'.. her start saying you seem as if you need cheered up a bit with being ill, then her to climb on the bed and pretty much leaning over the top of you or straddled you with her tits over your face and then sat back up and back a bit giving you jerk off instruction, saying that she isn't allowed to touch patients in her line if work, but she'll be happy to help you along as you deserve to feel better!
 #19470  by Liammofo
 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:17 pm
Penny is easily one of the fittest girls on here and a regular. Its just a shame she keeps using the same words like Pussy and Cock over again. It makes all her videos feel the same/very similar. If she was more comfortable with some 'dirtier' words like Fanny and Knob she could easily become one of my favourites.
8-)
 #19480  by MLP
 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:31 pm
Liammofo wrote:Penny is easily one of the fittest girls on here and a regular. Its just a shame she keeps using the same words like Pussy and Cock over again. It makes all her videos feel the same/very similar. If she was more comfortable with some 'dirtier' words like Fanny and Knob she could easily become one of my favourites.
8-)

This is the exact point I planned on making the next time Penny is booked in...!!!
She is so good at talking dirty to the viewer... but her use of just the same few words in each and every scene makes things a bit repetitive and samey.