Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] PENNY L

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7200  by admin
 Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 am
New Girl Penny L (Name on the site to be confirmed) will be shooting very soon (check out the shoot schedule viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1306&p=3757#p3757) so get your requests in now. I will let you know asap what levels Penny will be doing :D

Penny's Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/PennyL_92
Purestorm Account: (Loads of pics) http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Klouise1992

Klouise1992_34126234.jpg
 #7204  by Dionysus
 Sun May 27, 2012 10:33 am
She certainly has a great face and body - now let's just hope she's at least a decent actress with good energy and a friendly personality. I look forward to seeing what she can do and her own unique take on WIN-type scenes :D.
 #7241  by shootbinladen
 Wed May 30, 2012 7:26 pm
I haven’t got a clue how “far” Penny is willing to go so i’ll write multiple endings for this one.

As always the cameraman is called “you”.

The flight home.

This scene can work 2 ways.

Scenario 1, Stewardess Penny.

Clothing: Stewardess outfit or blouse with knee high skirt and a scarf (something that makes her looks like a stewardess)

In this scene Penny plays the stewardess and you play the pilot.
In the last flight there where problems with the jet but you managed to land the plane safely at the airport.

Penny was one of the attending stewardesses on board and because of the events following the “near” crash, she can't get home and you have offered her to sleep at your place for the night.

The scene starts with the 2 of you arriving at home and Penny who can’t stop talking about your heroic actions and the fact that a cute guy like you is still single.
You give her a drink and she starts to talk how the wants to reward you for your actions.

The scene can go to multiple scenarios (depending on Penny).
She can either start to give you jerk off encouragement video with the video ending with Penny wishing you a good night.
Penny can also give you a blowjob/handjob and you’re cumming on her face or breasts and the scene ends with Penny who again wished you a good night.

Scenario 2, Pilot Penny.

Clothing: something regular, jeans with a tank top or something like that but with the pilot shades.

In this one Penny plays the pilot and you one of the stewards.
In the last flight Penny and her co-pilot have fainted but you've saved the day by landing the plane safely.

Penny isn’t still feeling well and you’ve offered her to sleep at your place so she can recover, because you believe that Penny going home alone is to dangerous.
The scene starts with the 2 of you arriving at home and Penny who can’t stop talking about your heroic actions and the fact that a cute guy like you is still single.
You give her a drink and she starts to talk how the wants to reward you for your actions.

The scene can go to multiple scenarios (depending on Penny).
She can either start to give you jerk off encouragement video with the video ending with Penny wishing you a good night.
Penny can also give you a blowjob/handjob and you’re cumming on her face or breasts and the scene ends with Penny who again wished you a good night.

Scene 2: Charity auction

In this scene Penny plays a model who’s been auction of for a charity to go on a “date"(or dinner) with her “buyer”.

The scene starts with Penny arriving at your place for your “date”.

A bit of dialogue start with Penny who’s talking about the charity and that she loves a man who’s trying to do the right thing (something her previous boyfriend didn’t try to do).
She then has a bit of a breakdown as she starts talking about her ex (who was a total a-hole) and that she wants a man who’s good to her.
During that talk Penny tries to make clear that she likes you, but you somehow don’t notice or the signs don't reach you .

All the sudden Penny pulls down her top and reveals her bra (or breasts), saying that she wants you now!

The scene can turn in to 2 scenarios, the jerk off encouragement or the blowjob/handjob video.

The scene ends with a satisfied Penny who says she wants to go on a real date with you sometimes.

And perhaps you can use one of the scenes in "More scene ideas" (perhaps the Army interrogation or the the gymnast/bodyguard
 #7479  by admin
 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:24 pm
shootbinladen wrote:Hey Lee I know you're busy but how was Penny's shoot (and Sophia's?)

Chris shot PennyL yesterday but i haven't seen the results yet, i will get to see it all tomorrow afternoon, i should be able to post all the screens etc tomorrow evening.