Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] PENNY L

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23815  by Gingerhead
 Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:46 pm
marklambo wrote:Guys can u try doing the silent teacher tease vid with penny?? Then maybe continue that onto a win scene if possible?
masasaku wrote:In addition, she warn their students sometimes to make them keep reading or solving math problems, because she has to pay attention to them. She don't need wearing glasses. I hope it will be made in UPSKIRTJERK. Sorry for many requests.
dq8203 wrote:Yep as above, silent encouragement! Both upskirt and downblouse. Shaking her head at your naughtyness for getting caught perving, winking, shushing with her finger against her lips, motioning to wank off with her hand hidden behind a school textbook like charlie rose done in her upskirt one - love those type of vids.
masasaku wrote:I would like her to act as a teacher like Tammy lee's “Perving On Your Tutor” or Sapphire's “I’m Watching You”.
I like how they tease only for the viewer secretly with eye-contacts while in class.(This is the point.) It makes me feel lucky and turn on because I realized that it's the special sexy treatment. I would like her to dress formally with a short skirt.

Guys....we shot a USJ silent tease teacher video today with Penny, there will be a WIN scene following on from it so it will be a 2 part-er :) Here are some screens below! Thanks for the requests!

Silent tease 1 .jpg
silent tease 2.jpg
silent tease 3.jpg