Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] BROOK (BROOKIE) LITTLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #5912  by GerryCusack
 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:38 pm
She has seemingly gained a bit of weight and is looking very well for it. :D

Are there any intentions to get her back in?
 #6010  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 pm
GerryCusack wrote:She has seemingly gained a bit of weight and is looking very well for it. :D

Are there any intentions to get her back in?

Again, a bit late to the discussion, but I found these two comments from Lee regarding Brook:

lee wrote:As far as i know she hasn't done any cum shot scenes. It was quite difficult (and expensive) just to get her to do what she has on the site now lol

lee wrote:She seems to be very popular, shame she doesn't go above the levels we shot her here on WIN :(

Both are from this thread. While I'm with you on hoping she returns at some point (sooner rather than later, of course), the first quote especially doesn't fill me with a whole lot of confidence that it'll happen.
 #6022  by admin
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 am
Brook Little will probably shoot again for us some time this year. It's just she won't do much of the scenes, she won't use the fake cock, do any incest scenes, or ever go close to open leg so it puts BIG restrictions on the type scenes that can be done. I know she has done open leg for other sites so when she does come back in maybe she will do that for us :D?
 #6025  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 am
lee wrote:Brook Little will probably shoot again for us some time this year...I know she has done open leg for other sites so when she does come back in maybe she will do that for us :D?

Great news, Lee; and one can only hope you can persuade her to try a few new things for the site ;) .
 #7249  by shootbinladen
 Thu May 31, 2012 9:04 pm
I couldn't find a Brook Little topic so I'll just create one.

I'm not familiar with Brook's earlier work for the site so just one scene for now (my inspiration pool is a bit empty at the moment).
Again the cameraman is you.

The gaming boyfriend

You are a fanatic gamer and Brook is your girlfriend.

She's had it with your all day gaming habbit and she wants you to stop.
After consulting friends etc. she found out that the best way to make her boyfriend stop is to get sexual with him.

The scene starts with her quarreling with you but all the sudden, she starts to teasingly strip in front of you.

Again like all my scene's multiple endings are available this way (what Brooks wants of course).

So she can either turn it into a jerk off encouragement vid with her ending like the "Can I Shower" scene (with a simulated handjob).
Or she can get down on the stuntcock and give you a blowjob or handjob.

In both ways the scene ends with Brook telling you she's willing to do more of this is you stop gaming.
 #7261  by shootbinladen
 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm
As always the cameraman is "you".

The new stepsister

In this scene your father has been dating for a while, you've already met her a couple of times but you've never met her daughter until today.

Your father and step mother are away for the weekend and your father has invited your new stepsister over so the two can get to know each other.

The scene starts with you doing whatever you want and with your stepsister (Brook) coming back in from the pool.
She's wearing a bikini and you can resist to take a closer look at her.

Ofcourse Brook notices it and she comes closer and she shows off her body before she walks towards you where she leans forwards as she shows her cleavage.
Brook then starts to talk about how happy she is by seeing her mother happy and that's she's willing to do anything to keep her happy.

She pulls out your cock as she slowly starts to jerk it as she again tells you she's willing to do anything!
She then gives you a blowjob and she scene ends with you coming on her breasts.

Brook finishes shot by telling you she's glad that you're willing to keep her mum and her happy.
 #7277  by Dionysus
 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 am
No Brook specific requests, unfortunately (didn't have the free time today I had hoped for). However, here's some unused ideas from recent models that I wouldn't mind seeing. I do realize, of course, that the chances Brook will play with a dildo or take a cumshot are small (based on her levels last time), but I've included scenes that suggest either/both anyway:

Links to posts with ideas:

Shay Hendrix
Natalia Forrest - Part One
Natalia Forrest - Part Two
Lucy Alexandra

Some of my favorites from those posts for Brook:

Dionysus wrote:1)
Shay's take on the "dream" videos - whether it be a blowjob or virtual sex. Of course plenty of dirty talk would be great as well.

2)
Shay's take on "My Sister is a Call Girl". What can I say, I like this scenario (great job whomever first suggested it).

3)
Related to #2, how about "My Daughter is a Call Girl" instead? I realize my chances at this are slim since I've been hoping for a daddy/daughter scene since I started posting on the boards (maybe you're holding off on those until the site splits or none of the ladies is comfortable shooting such a scene?) and have yet to see one. That said, if you were to shoot such a scene, I'd suggest switching it so that when the model and father encounter each other it's the father that suggests they just forget this ever happened, but the daughter, seeing her father obviously aroused by the sight of his daughter in her outfit (which he denies at first) and feeling bad for him for feeling the need to hire a call girl (either his wife isn't satisfying him or they've divorced or she passed away), decides to proceed anyway. At the end of the scene she can then either suggest she'll continue taking care of his needs in the future OR mentions how she knows some other call girls that she can refer you to that are quite good.

4)
Shay in the shower or bath. Of course, as always, I wouldn't if instead of the usual housemate or brother she encounters it's her "daddy" that she gives a show to.

Dionysus wrote:2)
Somewhat similar to #1, Natalia is a member of the school's swim team (of which you are the coach). She is one of your better athletes, but today she is struggling. Her breaststroke seems especially poor today. She's a competitor though and stays after to work on it even after the other girls leave. She can't seem to meet her usual standards though, so she hops out of the pool and comes over to you to ask if you have any idea what's wrong.

When you point out the flaw in her breaststroke technique today, she asks if you can help her fix it. You assure her you'll try, but before you can start describing what needs to be done she removes the top of her suit, grabs your hands, puts them on her chest, and begins massaging the area with your help. You're shocked by this and ask Natalia what she's doing. She says the breaststroke, obviously. Wasn't that a far better performance than in the pool? You tell her you shouldn't be doing this; but she assures you the other girls are gone and it's just the two of you here now. Besides, she says, she knows what her problem is and only you can help.

Removing the rest of her suit, Natalia explains that she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and the lack of a man's touch is really getting to her. Help her unwind/release her tension and she's sure to perform better in the pool. Until then, however, she's going to be too distracted to be of much use to the team. Don't you want what's best for the team, coach? Then you're going to have to let her play with you (and maybe fuck her), she says. It'd be best for all involved if you assisted, you decide ;).

Note: To make it look like she just jumped out of the pool, you could have Natalia jump in the shower in a bathing suit for a few seconds to get slightly wet and then start the scene with her drying herself with a towel. Just a thought.

3)
You are the coach of either the girl's swim team or gymnastics squad at a local school. Today, however, thanks to some basic medical knowledge you've picked up as a coach, you're covering for the school nurse who had to leave early today. This makes it somewhat awkward, however, when Natalia - who is a longtime friend of your daughter's - comes in complaining that her chest hurts and needs it examined.

At first she seems shocked to see you, but you explain the situation that led you to being the medical staff for the afternoon. Hearing this, she surprisingly doesn't seem very shy in taking her top off and letting you find out what is wrong with her. You can't help but get turned on first by the sight of her breasts and then the feel as you touch her body to examine it. You ask where it hurts after massaging the area for a bit and, to your surprise, she says that the pain has actually moved lower to her stomach area. You then move your hands there and repeat the process. When you ask how she feels now, she says the discomfort has again moved south. At this point you're pretty sure something is up; and Natalia confirms your suspicions when she quickly removes her shorts and panties and spreads her legs for you. As she begins to rub her pussy, she explains that you're going to have to examine inside her as she's now sure that's where the pain is coming from.

You hesitate for a second. You know it's wrong, but you have always been attracted to Natalia and you're not going to get a better offer from her than you are now. You know you could lose your job if caught, but you aren't thinking properly as you drop your pants and decide to take advantage of the situation.

As the scene progresses (in other words, after any virtual sex that may occur), Natalia suggests you give her some "medicine" to ease the pain and gives you a blowjob with a cumshot that she swallows. At the end of the scene, Natalia suggests that if she still feels bad later (or in the future) maybe she'll have to stop by your house and get another dose and massage. That's ok with you, right?

Dionysus wrote:1) Since the superhero movie season is now upon us (Avengers, Spiderman, Batman), perhaps Lucy would enjoy getting involved in the action. Four scenarios:

a) Lucy has just been rescued from danger by a superhero (the viewer) and wants to thank him for all his efforts in keeping her and others safe from the world's criminals and supervillains.

b) A reverse of 'a' - Lucy is a superheroine and rescues the viewer whom she decides owes her a thank you. In this one she could make a comment about how long it has been since she's been satisfied because most "normal" men can't keep up with her and her powers; but it turns out the viewer can satisfy her.

c) Lucy is a supervillain that has captured the viewer - a superhero - and now is broadcasting her "interrogation" of him to the world. Her goal is to break his "pure" image by getting him to cum (or maybe even fuck her) in front of everyone.

d) Lucy and the viewer are both superheros. Having just teamed up to thwart a supervillain's very real threat to humanity (alien invasion? super weapon?) the two heroes decide to "celebrate" together.

2) It is an extremely hot day today, but luckily you have a pool. Your neighbor, however, does not; and Lucy really wants to cool down. As such she comes over to your place to beg for some time with your pool. You were just about to leave to meet up with some friends, however, so you apologize to her but decline her request. She pleads with you, but again you turn her down because your friends are offering you a great opportunity (tickets to an event or something). With a grin, she drops her robe that she wore over to cover herself with and reveals a skimpy bikini. She then mentions that she's pretty sure she can offer you a far greater "opportunity" if you stay home with her. As she advances on you and begins removing the bikini top you decide you'll be canceling on your friends today. At the end of the scene, Lucy smiles at you and asks if you'd like to join her skinny dipping in the pool for even more fun...

Edit: At the very least, I would be a very happy man if she did some scenes that involve her in the shower or a bikini or with pigtails (things she's obviously done before, but looked VERY good in). Of course, as always, I wouldn't complain in seeing her in some nice lingerie (preferably pink or purple) as well ;).

Edit 2: She'd also probably look great in the red piece that Jess wore in her "3MWC" scene (or something similar), if it's available and fits. Just a thought.