Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] BROOK (BROOKIE) LITTLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7279  by shootbinladen
 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:31 pm
The twitter previews already look great, can wait to see the preview shots of both Brook and Shay :D
 #7280  by admin
 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm
shootbinladen wrote:The twitter previews already look great, can wait to see the preview shots of both Brook and Shay :D

Oh, Sorry Shay cancelled on me, she didn't realise that it was a bank holiday monday yesterday so we are rearranging another shoot date. Well thats the bad news but the good news is that we got some great stuff today with brook little so i'm just doing the screens, i'll put them up asap ;)
 #7281  by shootbinladen
 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 pm
lee wrote:Oh, Sorry Shay cancelled on me, she didn't realise that it was a bank holiday monday yesterday so we are rearranging another shoot date. Well thats the bad news but the good news is that we got some great stuff today with brook little so i'm just doing the screens, i'll put them up asap ;)

Well can't wait for the Brook scene's and let's hope that Shay shoots again soon ;)
 #7285  by admin
 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 pm
alexalex246 wrote:How hard did she end up shooting? :D

Basically exactly the same as last time, she said she is exclusive to another site so she can't do any "harder" stuff :( ... I'm impressed with the result though so hopefully all you guys should like the scenes too :D
 #7907  by admin
 Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:16 pm
The Incredible Bulk wrote:Strange she won't do such scenes when she's done masturbation videos for twistys :S

Her vids are still great though.

Yes it's weird how the photographer/videographer (Who is Ian T) gets the girls to do much higher levels, i would happily pay them more but they say they have an "Agreement" with him and they cant shoot the same levels for anyone else?
 #8052  by alexalex246
 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:03 pm
When you shoot Brooke next November, will she be shooting harder as she's now shooting nude and playing with herself? I'd love to see her giving a bj :P
 #8062  by admin
 Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 pm
alexalex246 wrote:When you shoot Brooke next November, will she be shooting harder as she's now shooting nude and playing with herself? I'd love to see her giving a bj :P

As far as i know she has a "Special Arrangement" with some sites, thats probably why she does the higher levels for some and not for others. However i will ask her again to do some higher stuff ;)