Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] BROOK (BROOKIE) LITTLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8164  by admin
 Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:42 pm
New member of the WIN Team "Steven" managed to do a few scenes with Brook whilst on the way back from shooting Jenna Hoskins. I've only just acquired the raw footage so here is a quick preview and i'll post the rest of the screens first thing in the morning ;)

A nice bit of masturbation!
brooklittle-1.jpg
 #8170  by FingerBane
 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 pm
Step daddy, discovers step daughter is a call girl. You rent a hotel room while you are suppose to be working and call for a girl that looks like your step daughter and she shows up :P
 #8175  by The Incredible Bulk
 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:46 pm
Well that sucks :/ Ahh well. More than happy with the girls/scenes I've seen in the past. And the previews keep getting better and better. Me thinks I may have to indulge on another membership soon.
 #8178  by admin
 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm
The Incredible Bulk wrote:Well that sucks :/ Ahh well. More than happy with the girls/scenes I've seen in the past. And the previews keep getting better and better. Me thinks I may have to indulge on another membership soon.

Steven (Our new cameraman) spoke to Brook yesterday and she did agree to do some open leg stuff on the next shoot in november, so that should be interesting ;)
 #8179  by alexalex246
 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:12 pm
lee wrote:
The Incredible Bulk wrote:Well that sucks :/ Ahh well. More than happy with the girls/scenes I've seen in the past. And the previews keep getting better and better. Me thinks I may have to indulge on another membership soon.

Steven (Our new cameraman) spoke to Brook yesterday and she did agree to do some open leg stuff on the next shoot in november, so that should be interesting ;)

Got the screens for Brooke?
 #8184  by admin
 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 am
alexalex246 wrote:
lee wrote:

Got the screens for Brooke?

I'll try and get them done today, just in the middle of cutting Jenna's stuff ;)
 #8229  by admin
 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:54 pm
alexalex246 wrote:Wouldn't happen to have the screens would you Lee? :)

Sorry for the delay, just in the middle of trying to arrange some shoots next week for new cam man Ste, also trying to cut some of the recent stuff, i'll hopefully get them on the forum today :oops: