Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] BROOK (BROOKIE) LITTLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #19224  by ckcas93
 Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:00 am
If its posssible make suggestions, I´d like an scene where she is your sister and catches you jerking off watching her and she offers to help you. It wuld be fine she wears skirt.
Another idea is she is your secretary and she wants to keep her job at any cost.
And the last one, she is the babysitter
 #19230  by admin
 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:22 am
ckcas93 wrote:If its posssible make suggestions, I´d like an scene where she is your sister and catches you jerking off watching her and she offers to help you. It wuld be fine she wears skirt.
Another idea is she is your secretary and she wants to keep her job at any cost.
And the last one, she is the babysitter

Yes your suggestions are welcome and we will try our best to do them :)
 #19231  by dq8203
 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:32 am
I know she doesn't do stunt cock but get as many of the pretend out of camera view wanking and possibly even sucking if she will agree. She doesn't do fake cumshots either but a good combo of instruction of spunking and blowing your load over her face, in mouth and over tits even without the money shot will do.