Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] SAPPHIRE BLUE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24295  by bendoverbaby
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 am
Probably a bit late for tomorrow but expanding on the above idea
jbd wrote:Any chance of her doing a POV pegging scene? If not could you do a scene ending with the stunt cock jizzing into satin/silk knickers while she's got them on? Great to have sapphire back in, she's one of the best.

I was thinking of Sapphire,in full on Domme gear, intimating that she has you tied up to the bed,as punishment maybe?, and is going to do whatever she likes to the viewer ie "multiple milkings", "Ride you till your cock drops off!" and the previously mentioned pegging.

Sceondly, has she ever panty-stuffed? Isn't it time you asked her? :)
 #24310  by Gingerhead
 Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
kentknight wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Sapphire will be back in the new year guys! Let us know any suggestions for new content :D

What about having Sapphire as a sexy, seductive secretary. It would be set in an office, blouse (probably white) short skirt (probably black) and stockings (black/white/tan) and preferably a tiny thong (black or red is always good) Sapphire would use her amazing body to seduce us, the viewer, the Boss, by flashing her lovely assets. The idea of the video is that she would flash her panties with lots of upskirt shots and slowly start to control us by saying things like "You don't mind if I don't do any work do you? Not if I let you sit there and perv on me?" She would slowly get more controlling, flashing her pussy by pulling her thong to one side or taking off her thong completely with open leg shots. She could say things like "we both know who the real boss is here don't we?" She could end up making us kneel in front of her and wank off in front of her. This would work well for WIN or USJ. She could also wank herself to encourage us but if she does please only fingers, no toys! It doesn't look natural for someone to suddenly pull out a rubber dick or a vibrator out of their desk! Also Sapphire has such a lovely pussy it would be a shame to obscure the view! One last thing , If she gets her boobs out (and that would be brilliant as they are amazing) it would be nice if she just undid her blouse and pulls her boobs out over the top of her bra. Not only does that make them look bigger (if thats possible!) but it looks more realistic in the office environment ie just pulling them out as opposed to actually undressing. She could end up by saying something like "you report to me in future and you will and come and wank for me every day". Thanks, this or something would be great! Keep up the good work, and thanks for getting Sapphire back she is absolutely the number one WIN girl! x

Hi there , we shot this request this morning! Hope you like the look of these screengrabs! :D

request 1.jpg
request 5.jpg
request 4.jpg
 #24324  by kentknight
 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:27 am
Gingerhead wrote:
kentknight wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Sapphire will be back in the new year guys! Let us know any suggestions for new content :D

Hi there , we shot this request this morning! Hope you like the look of these screengrabs! :D

request 1.jpgrequest 5.jpgrequest 4.jpg

WOW! THANK YOU! They look AMAZING! Please send a personal "Thanks" to Sapphire from me for being such a good sport. She is my absolute favorite girl on your sites, and has been for a long time. Great to see her back! :D x