Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ] LUCY ZARA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8596  by djentleman
 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:27 am
Wow!!!! The Lucy cock scene might be my favorite WIN video ever!!!! She's incredible!

Lee, please tell us she'll be gracing your sites again soon with more cock action!! :mrgreen:

Who has two thumbs and will be renewing his membership if so? THIS GUY
 #8600  by jampot
 Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:00 pm
Loving the Lucy Zara scenes. Is there a possibility for facial scenes? Also I would like to see panty fetish scenes vith Lucy. All her outfits/underwear were amazing. Did she bring her own stuff?
 #8603  by admin
 Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:57 am
I will be looking at shooting lucy again, maybe in late Jan, early feb, as for facial, i'll pass on the request to Steven who will be doing the shoot ;) ... also the shoot did take place at lucys house so it was all her own outfits :D
 #8615  by jampot
 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm
Great, hope to see some panty fetish scenes....The cock scene was great apart from the cock looking rather unrealistic...
 #8618  by admin
 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:47 pm
jampot wrote:Great, hope to see some panty fetish scenes....The cock scene was great apart from the cock looking rather unrealistic...

Got a couple of new fake cocks on order, they should look a lot better in the future scenes :D
 #9134  by alexalex246
 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Think you could get a POV sex scene, would be unbelievable! Also facials would be good :P
 #9175  by beesfan
 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:22 pm
Loved Lucy's latest scene - very hot.