Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ] LUCY ZARA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #13739  by donmarek
 Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:44 pm
Any chance of getting Lucy Zara back? Would love to see her in a virtual sex scene where she blackmails a student into sex! :)
 #15398  by Adam19
 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:57 pm
I was wondering if it would be possible to arrange another shoot with the gorgeous Lucy Zara? Would love to see some more MILF type scenes from her :)
 #15408  by deathr0w
 Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:45 pm
Lucy is brilliant at the MILF scenes that's for sure :D. I will get in touch with her, we may have to travel down to her, but it would be awesome to get some new scenes from everyones favourite MILF! I've dropped her a tweet today ;)
 #17240  by Adam19
 Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:56 pm
Really excited about Lucy coming back - I absolutely love your milf scenes! I was wondering if she could do a scene with rubber gloves in, maybe a taboo ''step mum'' style virtual sex scene?
Maybe where you come on to her whilst she is washing up or something, she is initially appalled, but she's been lonely since your Dad left and gradually starts getting turned on too...