Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] FRANKIE BABE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #9149  by admin
 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm
alexalex246 wrote:Screens look really good, I think I'll enjoy frankie more than I expected to!

Yeah i'm more than pleased with how the shoot turned out, Frankie looks very nice on the images and i'm sure shes going to be very dirty in the videos going off what im just rendering at the moment ;)
 #9159  by jampot
 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 am
lee wrote:
jampot wrote:Nice purple panty scene with wet gusset action. (not sure if juices are from her pussy or mouth though)

No i dont know either lol ... Steven grabbed the screens and i posted them :D

More genuine wet gusset action required Lee!
 #9189  by phatcat01
 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm
i hope that some of these are bro/sis. the one with the cum on her stomach looks great already. cant wait for these to make it to the site. Its been a while since we last saw a cumshot ending video, except abi's that just came up.
 #9203  by admin
 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:39 pm
phatcat01 wrote:i hope that some of these are bro/sis. the one with the cum on her stomach looks great already. cant wait for these to make it to the site. Its been a while since we last saw a cumshot ending video, except abi's that just came up.

Sorry Frankie didnt do any bro/sis scenes :(
 #10581  by mikelabranga
 Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 am
as Frankie is coming back in for another shoot, can we have her do some sort of Special Agent type scenario as suggested earlier?

> Lingerie Saleswoman! Even keeping it softcore like Hayley Marie Coppin's rendition would be way hot

> Real Estate Agent Frankie...enough said :)

> Nurse Frankie or Doctor Frankie?

Thanks for all you guys do!
 #10594  by admin
 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:54 am
mikelabranga wrote:as Frankie is coming back in for another shoot, can we have her do some sort of Special Agent type scenario as suggested earlier?

> Lingerie Saleswoman! Even keeping it softcore like Hayley Marie Coppin's rendition would be way hot

> Real Estate Agent Frankie...enough said :)

> Nurse Frankie or Doctor Frankie?

Thanks for all you guys do!

Im getting the footage today so i will post some screens and see what type of scenes steven was able to produce :D