Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] FRANKIE BABE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30338  by Therocky88
 Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:38 am
deathr0w wrote:
Steph wrote:Frankie has been booked for a shoot in August, get your scene requests in!

Great news - We've got Frankie booked for the start of September now - let us know any ideas for scenes :)

anything with pussy would be fine :D
 #30353  by deathr0w
 Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:56 pm
mikelabranga wrote:Scene suggestions for the sexy frankie babe!

Lingerie Saleswoman (like you did for Hayley Marie!)

WIN Special Investigations Unit

Agent Frankie got wind that you have been spotted at your house. Excited for the glory and unwilling to wait for backup, she decides to go in and bust you herself.

Frankie is wearing a business suit, black high heels and (either black sheer pantyhose or black thigh high stockings). The camera shows her sneakily prancing around the house, gun drawn looking for you. After about a minute of watching her slowly walk around, she turns the corner, points the gun, but unfortunately she is caught because you knew she was coming and were ready.

Frankie puts her hands up to surrender and slowly puts her weapon down. After a few words she says, "you want me to strip naked?" She shakes her head and slowly removes each piece of clothing until she is down to her panties, stockings, and heels. When she looks down at her panties she is in disbelief that you want her panties gone and says no at first, but then relents and slides off her panties until she is completely naked except for the stockings and heels.

(depending on her level, she could be blowing the stunt cock or dancing, either one)

When she is finally done, when the stunt cock has blown its load, Frankie grabs her gun and takes you into custody.

Awesome suggestion! I'll pass this on to our production team!
 #30923  by INDIASIA
 Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:02 pm
:D Love Frankie so much,she was one of if not the first babe on here i really fell in love with..Her HOT body and dirty quite mouth is such a turn on every time i see her. I cant believe she has been with us for such a long time it only seems a short time ago i first watched her she is still fucking horny as she ever was :D
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-102.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-103.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-110.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-112.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-114.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-115.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-123.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-125.jpg
frankie-babe-stroke-that-dick-p1-127.jpg