Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] LAULA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #9905  by alfde
 Mon May 27, 2013 12:48 pm
very nice pics of laula. would be great if you could also take many pics during masturbation videos in order to have the video plus a sequence of high quality pics of the video. this is at least what would be great for me thanks
 #9915  by nVq5gh
 Mon May 27, 2013 10:30 pm
She's beautiful!
 #10056  by ThreeFold
 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:20 pm
Any chance of her doing a virtual sex scene?
 #10130  by misc103
 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm
Whatever it takes! please get her back for more

By far some of the best WIN Scenes!!!!!!!!!

Please get her more and do looooots! of scenes!

Goddam superb

took me ages to find her but finally did http://www.indexxx.com/models/4770/veronika-v/ she has plenty of photo shoots but not many vids which is why you need to get her back for more!
 #10133  by admin
 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 pm
misc103 wrote:Whatever it takes! please get her back for more

By far some of the best WIN Scenes!!!!!!!!!

Please get her more and do looooots! of scenes!

Goddam superb

took me ages to find her but finally did http://www.indexxx.com/models/4770/veronika-v/ she has plenty of photo shoots but not many vids which is why you need to get her back for more!

She said she will email next time she is in the country, so hopefully very soon, we will then arrange another shoot or 2 ;)
 #10204  by alfde
 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:34 pm
i am not interested in seeing cock scenes - laula is such a beauty and so sexy when she does solo masturbation videos - all i want is solo videos and i cannot wait to see new scenes.. thanks - would love to see a double cums video - first with fingers and then with dildo...uhmmmmmmm when she is moaning i become crazy