Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [BB] Sophie Star

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #12661  by TWATTERED
 Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:47 pm
Yep, I think she likes BoppingBabes and as you say that's a good sign.
Be persistent and try and make sure you get her on board at BB and DBJ asap.
Would be nude rude NOT to
Many thanks
:D
 #12733  by richiesvids
 Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:06 am
I love how she moves her body dancing on SkinzErotica.com

That's her hottest content so far. Boy can she dance sexy, swinging those hips NUDE! :-)
 #12788  by TWATTERED
 Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:47 pm
She has announced that she is leaving the UK at end of December 2014 to go on world travels in 2015, initially to Sydney, Australia so not sure how long she will be away.

With this in mind looks like there is only a limited window of opportunity time wise to try and get her on-board as I expect she is going to be inundated with work offers from lots of people who know she is going to be leaving UK soon.

Would be really great if BoppingBabes and DownbloseJerk could get her on board sooner rather than later or I feel this may be a MISSED opportunity to snag her.

Can you guys redouble your efforts.

Also heard that she will be shooting for Mayfair Magazine again in next few weeks, and also with Emma Green for them. Rumour has it this will be to open-leg so although she may not work to that level here it does sound that she is not so shy after all and I see no reason why she wouldn't get naked, nude and naughty for BB and DBJ. Can you ?

MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS !!!

Remind her that lots of models she has worked/shot with and are mates with have already shot for this site.

I love how she moves her body dancing on SkinzErotica.com

That's her hottest content so far. Boy can she dance sexy, swinging those hips NUDE! :-)

YEP she certainly is a good dancer/mover and looks amazing doing it nude. One of the prettiest pussies ever too !!
 #12829  by TWATTERED
 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:47 am
STILL got my fingers crossed you can make something happen with this gorgeous girl. She now has a new hairstyle as well and looks cuter than ever. Def has a naughty side to her too !!

Keep us posted
 #12849  by TWATTERED
 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:48 am
That's great news she has agreet to shoot for BB

I do hope u can sort out a date soon with her given she is leaving UK for about 6 months maybe longer on/from 27th December 2014 into 2015,

The clock is ticking.!!!!

When she does finally come to the studio make sure u max her out and get as many BB Videos of her as you can. Let us know the shoot date as soon as you know it and it has been confirmed.

Can't wait to see what storylines you have in mind for her. She has lovely speaking voice, and is quite a little mover. Just get her jiggling, wiggling her body and boobs as much as you can. Would be great to see her manhandling her boobs and tweaking, pinching, rubbing her nipples until they get nice and hard and erect, Actually get her to pull her nipples outwards hard as well.

Assume videos will be to full nude where we get to see her VERY pretty pussy ?

The anticipation is killing me !!
 #12881  by TWATTERED
 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:51 pm
Don't let her slip away or off your radar. I am sure you MUST be able to find a suitable date with her !!!