Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28306  by Altarion
 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:16 pm
Steph wrote:I'll see what we can do about getting Beth back in for another shoot. ;) I do believe that was one of the last scenes we have for her.

Any news on that?
Is Beth interested in another shoot?
 #28431  by Altarion
 Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:16 am
Giving that a little bumb.

I would love to see our little Kiwi back in action. 4 months since my Last Beth-dose is way too long. :D
 #28437  by Altarion
 Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:05 pm
deathr0w wrote:Working on it :D

So will you get her back for sure and arw you figuring out a date? Or is it still up in the air if she will be back?

Just asking, if there is a point in posting scenerios in thia thread.
 #28440  by deathr0w
 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:38 am
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Working on it :D

So will you get her back for sure and arw you figuring out a date? Or is it still up in the air if she will be back?

Just asking, if there is a point in posting scenerios in thia thread.

Keep the ideas coming - we'll get a shoot booked - it's just not yet confirmed.
 #28643  by Altarion
 Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:20 am
deathr0w wrote:Keep the ideas coming - we'll get a shoot booked - it's just not yet confirmed.

A month went by and today I just happen to finally have some free time.
The schedule-thread isn't updated, so I hope Beth didn't already shoot.

First and foremost, more BB scenes with her. As she shoots Open Leg she doesn't awkwardly cover her pussy when dancing. In some scenes the model makes it work, but not all that often...
So please have Beth dance for us a lot.
I would like to see a BB-continuation of her WIN-scenes "Stripper Sister" and "Sisters do it best". Even though we promised to not visit the strip club she is working at, we dared to do so. And there she is giving us a dance.

Also a continuation of her WIN scene "Crazy Date Night" would be awesome. Something like a mini-series. On the next date, she gives you a cheeky blowjob, and on the third date some virtual sex. The changing room setting from Chloe Toy's "Stay and Watch" would work for one of the scenes.

I also would like another setup like Beth's "One Night Stand".
I remember criticising the second scene, because Beth wore the same dress as in the first scene. I said I would love to see Beth in a negligee. If she owns one, could you ask her to bring it? I bet she would look amazing in it.

Maybe another Blowbang/gang bang scene. Another pantyhose ripping scene. And maybe even another anal scene. (Maybe this time without the pegging. Maybe a setup where Beth herself wants to give it a try...)

That's it for now. Maybe I come up with something else.

Last but not least: Could you guys update the schedule thread again? Pretty please.
 #28658  by admin
 Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:10 pm
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Keep the ideas coming - we'll get a shoot booked - it's just not yet confirmed.

Last but not least: Could you guys update the schedule thread again? Pretty please.

Just on it now, should be updated shortly :)
 #28660  by Altarion
 Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:16 pm
Another request just came to my mind.

In a lot of scenes from Beth's last shoot she kept her Bra on.
This works well in scenerios where you might get caught. In more intimate setting I think it would be best if she took of her bra and panties.
For example in part 2 or her anal scene I didn't really understand why she kept her lingerie on.

So the request would be to have Beth more naked in the upcoming shoot. Stockings are fine, but please have her take off her underwear more often.
 #28664  by Altarion
 Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:24 am
Because I'm savage I'm doing a souble-post.

Would like to see a classic with Beth again.
The Lingerie Saleswoman. The last time she did that was in 2013. Way too long ago.