Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25906  by Gingerhead
 Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:11 pm
Beth will be your weekend update on BB!

Beth is the best boss with the best rewards for her staff...in this case a sexy NAKED striptease for you while you WANK your COCK over her delicious curvy body, perky TITS, shaven CUNT and big round ASS until you SPUNK your load right there in the office!
 #25908  by Gingerhead
 Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:25 pm
Beth will be one of your weekend updates on WIN!

Your parents have gone away and left you and your stepsister Beth in the house alone for a few days, Beth bought her boyfriend back last night and you heard them having sex. You threaten to tell your parents and Beth realizes you are jealous that she is getting all of the action, she decides to make you a deal. She will let you have a wank over her while she fucks herself with her toy if you agree not to tell anyone that she had her boyfriend over.
 #25925  by Altarion
 Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:03 pm
To bad there is only one more BB scene left. I love Beth's dancing-skills. For me she is the best on BB.
 #26162  by Altarion
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:08 pm
Would really love to see another WIN scene.

I feel like the update-schedule isn't all that great right now.
We got all of Beth's BB scenes. Now we have to wait for all of her WIN scenes to get released, before you get her back and before we get new BB scenes.
I think a bit more time between the BB scenes would have be better. Or more frequent WIN updates ;)
 #26169  by deathr0w
 Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:57 am
Altarion wrote:Would really love to see another WIN scene.

I feel like the update-schedule isn't all that great right now.
We got all of Beth's BB scenes. Now we have to wait for all of her WIN scenes to get released, before you get her back and before we get new BB scenes.
I think a bit more time between the BB scenes would have be better. Or more frequent WIN updates ;)

We're just in the process of editing Beth's scenes for WIN - I'll get some more on asap - Beth was on DBJ and USJ this week too. ;)
 #26657  by Altarion
 Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:36 am
deathr0w wrote:We're just in the process of editing Beth's scenes for WIN - I'll get some more on asap - Beth was on DBJ and USJ this week too. ;)

The thing I was talking about is now showing.
It looks like you have no content for BB, USJ and DBJ left with Beth.
But for WIN there are at least 3 scenes to come (the nurse one, and the 2 scenes involving pegging), maybe even more.
And I assume it will still take quite some time for all the WIN-scenes to go live.
I just can't take the wait, if it comes to Beth. :?

Btw. any information when we can expect the pegging-scene and its second part?

Btw². the photo set of Beth's latest WIN-scene (how to wank) doesn't show up on her model page.
 #26658  by deathr0w
 Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:29 am
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:We're just in the process of editing Beth's scenes for WIN - I'll get some more on asap - Beth was on DBJ and USJ this week too. ;)

The thing I was talking about is now showing.
It looks like you have no content for BB, USJ and DBJ left with Beth.
But for WIN there are at least 3 scenes to come (the nurse one, and the 2 scenes involving pegging), maybe even more.
And I assume it will still take quite some time for all the WIN-scenes to go live.
I just can't take the wait, if it comes to Beth. :?

Btw. any information when we can expect the pegging-scene and its second part?
Btw². the photo set of Beth's latest WIN-scene (how to wank) doesn't show up on her model page.

The album should be showing now in her profile. The part 2 of the Pegging photo set is also live so make sure you check that out :)

Beth's last shoot was a total of 4 days, there was a lot more content shot for WIN than the other sites so it's going to take a while longer before all the scenes from that shoot are published.