Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24635  by Altarion
 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:06 pm
Sounds great.

I would like to see Beth do another one of these lingerie rep videos. Maybe with some lingerie that's not just bra and panties.
As I said in another post, maybe a cute little negligee.

And if I was wrong about her not being into "faked anal", then something like the following would be great.
Beth and the viewer want to spice up their sex-life. The viewer is interested in Beth's ass (virtual sex with anal). Beth is willing to try that if she gets to fuck the viewers ass (pegging)
 #25163  by Altarion
 Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 pm
Maybe it's too late to ask for something, but I'll do anyway:

Could you ask Beth to bring some "cheap" pantyhose? Her pantyhose-scene was great. Another one with some tearing would be great aswell.
Maybe even some virtual sex. And Beth has to make a hole for us, so things work out.

And obviously we need to have new BB scenes with Beth. ;-)
 #25165  by Gingerhead
 Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:51 pm
Altarion wrote:Maybe it's too late to ask for something, but I'll do anyway:

Could you ask Beth to bring some "cheap" pantyhose? Her pantyhose-scene was great. Another one with some tearing would be great aswell.
Maybe even some virtual sex. And Beth has to make a hole for us, so things work out.

And obviously we need to have new BB scenes with Beth. ;-)

Cool we will propose these ideas to Beth :D
 #25174  by Altarion
 Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:29 pm
I was wondering:
Did you guys ever think about reenacting some of the stories from lingerie tales?
Sure, some wouldn't work, like "Centrepiece", read by Katie Louise. It could work, but it would be difficult.

A story the would easily work is "College Fantasy", read by Beth. I would like to see Beth learning how to properly suck a dick by blowing her teacher.

This could then be the prequel for another video.
Beth, now an expert at sucking dick, is surrounded by guys and shows them what she learned.
 #25188  by mfrost9899
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:49 pm
Two suggested scenes for Beth's next session:

1. Beth is dressed for her dancing job at a topless club. Her brother asks her where she is going dressed like that. She says it is none of his business. He says his university mates told him they saw dancing at the club. He threatens to tell her boyfriend . She says what does he want her to keep the secret. He wants her
to dance for him like at the club. She dances aournd and takes off her top. She says that is as far as she goes at the club. He wants her to strip completely. After she completes the strip tease she asks if that is enough. He says he
wants her to wank him off. She starts to wank him offf. She didn't realize her brother had such a big cock. He wants her to put it her mouth. She begins to gag on the big cock. He wants to cum in her mouth like her boyfriend does. She lets him cum in her mouth. She says that swallowing his cum should keep him quiet.

2. Beth answers door wearing black lace bra and panties. Her stepson cannot sleep because his uncle is making too much noise screwing his girlfriend. His dad is gone for a week. She says he can sleep on the floor. After a short time the light comes on. She is in bed looking over her left shoulder. Is that what I think it is touching my bum? She tells he can stay but must stay on other side of bed. After anther short while he heres a noise and turns on the light. Her bra and panties are askew and she is playing with herself. She says she can't stop now and he can join her in wanking. She says his cock is much bigger than his dad's. Maybe he would like if she put in her mouth. After sucikng for while she decides to try out his big cock in her pussey. She mounts him and her big tits are bouncing. She turns around and mounts him that way on him showing her fine ass. Then turns again and mounts him and has her big tits bouncing while fucking. She cums and asks him where he wants to cum. He says on her face and mouth. He cums on her face and in her mouth . She tells him not to tell his dad about this.
 #25201  by dq8203
 Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:20 pm
Facial or two please! Maybe a girlfriend's mom type scene? And try ensure she keeps wanking the stunt cock as that cum is shooting over her sexy face! :D
 #25206  by marklambo
 Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:35 pm
Would love if you can shoot a stepmom cock scene.

Can u try doing a scene where Beth gives a uni lad chores around the house and it ends up in a bj scene?

One final request is, if u can please shoot a final teacher scene, continuing from the last virtual scene. This time Beth goes to the "students house" eager for more fun!!