Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22936  by STEVIE S
 Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:02 pm
i could be wrong, but i'm beginning to think beth is not doing as much work as she did in the past. not just on here, but in general. crying shame, but was going to happen.
 #22937  by daz123
 Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 am
Steph/deathrow, can u explain the whole pic/vid update because there just seems to be the rotation of same girls e.g- Scarlett and Tammie.

With all due respect, I'm a paying member and deserve some sort of explanation as to why girls like Beth ain't shown?. It was said it will be end of last week/early this week but there has been nothing. There has to be a fair shuffle.
 #22938  by Steph
 Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 am
daz123 wrote:Steph/deathrow, can u explain the whole pic/vid update because there just seems to be the rotation of same girls e.g- Scarlett and Tammie.

With all due respect, I'm a paying member and deserve some sort of explanation as to why girls like Beth ain't shown?. It was said it will be end of last week/early this week but there has been nothing. There has to be a fair shuffle.

She will be on WIN soon, the way the pictures are updated on WIN is slightly different to the way they are done on USJ and DBJ it doesn't mean that the only scenes to be released are Tammie Lee or Scralett Jones they are just the ones that have been recently uploaded :-) Hope that helps
 #22992  by daz123
 Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:19 am
Cheers Steph for explaining :D , now I understand how your uploading schedule works on win, do you actually have a realistic/rough estimate when some of her "uploaded" pic updates will be live on win??
 #22993  by Steph
 Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 am
daz123 wrote:Cheers Steph for explaining :D , now I understand how your uploading schedule works on win, do you actually have a realistic/rough estimate when some of her "uploaded" pic updates will be live on win??

We will try and get her on WIN by this weekend :-)
 #23362  by Altarion
 Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:15 pm
Wow, there were still quite a lot of scenes left.
Can't wait for her next update. I hope it's Suck & Fuck. I mean, who doesn't love a hot girl with glasses ordering you into fucking her?