Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #12176  by deathr0w
 Thu May 15, 2014 11:44 am
Beth was back yesterday doing a shoot for WIN / BB and DBJ and she looks stunning as always :) I've not had chance to check all the videos yet, but it looks like she did some v/sex, cock scenes, bj and tit wank stuff for WIN ;)
Attachments
beth-1.jpg
beth-2.jpg
beth-3.jpg
beth-4.jpg
beth-7.jpg
beth-8.jpg
beth-9.jpg
beth-10.jpg
beth-11.jpg
beth-12.jpg
bethDBJ-1.jpg
bethbb-1.jpg
bethbb-2.jpg
bethbb-3.jpg
bethbb-4.jpg
 #12427  by skiprodan
 Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:19 pm
I have a scene suggestion the next time you have Beth in to film. We all know Beth is a model on Babestation TV so:

Beth is your flatmate and you have been secretly phoning her up when she is working on TV. You don't have the courage to tell her its you but she has worked it out. Maybe she could come in and confront you about it and give you a little private show, you should have just told her because she always thought you were cute.

Just a suggestion but think it could make a really hot scene!
 #12428  by deathr0w
 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 am
skiprodan wrote:I have a scene suggestion the next time you have Beth in to film. We all know Beth is a model on Babestation TV so:

Beth is your flatmate and you have been secretly phoning her up when she is working on TV. You don't have the courage to tell her its you but she has worked it out. Maybe she could come in and confront you about it and give you a little private show, you should have just told her because she always thought you were cute.

Just a suggestion but think it could make a really hot scene!

Awesome, I like the sounds of that! :D
 #12952  by vanished
 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:04 am
Any chance that we can see that titwank scene she did (second pic down) soon? It looks amazing!!!
 #13759  by mikelabranga
 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:11 am
bumping this thread as I saw some preview pics on both the WIN and BB twitter feeds. any chance for additional screens? I like how you had Beth wear stockings for several of the preview pics!

thank you!