Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Jodie Denton

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #10158  by KikiDevinefan
 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:29 pm
Maybe you could do a voyeur shoot with her where supposedly she does not know she is being watched. Could be getting undressed from normal day clothes and changing into going out glammed up looked, maybe even include applying makeup for the night out. Or reverse coming in from a night out and changing into comfy clothes or night wear.

Or a voyeur shoot where she is carrying some kind of daily task such as washing up/laundry/ironing/decorating/workout/sport activity/etc. She could start with some clothes and remove them as the work gets hotter, or even just naked throughout.

This kind of voyeur idea could be used for other models as an idea, especially for those who are not confident with a speaking role.
 #10172  by admin
 Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm
KikiDevinefan wrote:Maybe you could do a voyeur shoot with her where supposedly she does not know she is being watched. Could be getting undressed from normal day clothes and changing into going out glammed up looked, maybe even include applying makeup for the night out. Or reverse coming in from a night out and changing into comfy clothes or night wear.

Or a voyeur shoot where she is carrying some kind of daily task such as washing up/laundry/ironing/decorating/workout/sport activity/etc. She could start with some clothes and remove them as the work gets hotter, or even just naked throughout.

This kind of voyeur idea could be used for other models as an idea, especially for those who are not confident with a speaking role.

Thanks for the feedback, it's an interesting idea. However, we shoot approximately 10 scenes so would you be happy with all the scenes being like this?
 #10178  by KikiDevinefan
 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 am
I think as long as they were spread out on the release schedule it should maintain the variety provided by the site. Bearing in mind you cannot please all the people all of the time. So as long as this type of shoot did not dominate the releases I for one would be happy with it, as I am sure the membership in general would be. I like the idea of voyeurs not getting caught, hence the non verbal interaction idea. Perhaps another way of thinking about it is that it is the next step up from photo shoots. Moving pictures without words.

I don't necessarily enjoy all the shoots presented. But I appreciate that you don't just cater for my tastes. But I enjoy the ones that fit my taste and occasionally I find something that is new to me and enjoy the surprise that I find a new interest.

The quality of the work on the site has to be admired and I am happy with what is provided. Pleased that you listen to feedback and suggestions.

As always the above was just a suggestion and potentially gives you an opening for models who look good but perhaps cannot act with words. It also offers something from models who work at the lower end of the explicit scale.

Perhaps a poll of your membership would inform you as to whether this is a viable option for the site.

Thank you for your consideration of the idea.
 #13724  by BJONES9
 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:33 pm
Have you talked with Jodie Piper from Downblouseloving.com and Twisty?

http://www.downblouseloving.com/model.h ... jodiepiper
 #13725  by BJONES9
 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 pm
I just sent a request for Jodie Piper...same girl as Jodie Denton. Will she do Downblouse Jerk?
 #13731  by admin
 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:29 pm
BJONES9 wrote:Have you talked with Jodie Piper from Downblouseloving.com and Twisty?

http://www.downblouseloving.com/model.h ... jodiepiper

I will get Steven to try again for DownblouseJerk, we will get Jodie in for something, especially in 4K !!! lol :)