Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• AMBER WEST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #10702  by Furry
 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Yes , Amber is very sexy with a great cheeky little smile.
 #10712  by Furry
 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:21 pm
I think Amber West would be great as one of the "Weather Girl's". Lots of teasing & gradual stripping & as the viewer presses the remote's buttons.
She could take it much further & get the viewer to subscribe for "special services" to see Amber play with her pussy & then to the final level to watch as she sucks the cameraman's cock.
 #10717  by admin
 Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 pm
Furry wrote:I think Amber West would be great as one of the "Weather Girl's". Lots of teasing & gradual stripping & as the viewer presses the remote's buttons.
She could take it much further & get the viewer to subscribe for "special services" to see Amber play with her pussy & then to the final level to watch as she sucks the cameraman's cock.

Nice idea ;)
 #11617  by LoneRogue
 Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 pm
I just noticed on her model mayhem that she's open for shooting around mid January. Any chance of you guys calling her in?
 #12024  by icewiq
 Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 am
could we get some more of this girl? I for one thought she was very sexy... and I loved her scenes... very flirty... and she would probably be open to do stepsister roleplay as well