Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] Returning Models

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #11319  by GabrielKnight
 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:23 pm
Is there any chance Ashleigh Doll would do another set of shoots?

There seems to be very little material of hers around, comparatively speaking, and her WIN stuff was probably the best of any of her videos I have seen to-date.
 #11434  by alfde
 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:00 am
would be really great if you could have LAULA back for new sexy videos and photos.
she is my favourite model
thanks
 #11437  by ClarkeGeez
 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:50 pm
Holly did some Awesome scenes,
Glad to see Jenna Hoskins has done a new video as well so I don't need to mention her!

3 Favourites I'd like to see more of:

Holly
KiKi Devine
Jenna Hoskins

Cheers!
 #11439  by admin
 Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:03 pm
ClarkeGeez wrote:Holly did some Awesome scenes,
Glad to see Jenna Hoskins has done a new video as well so I don't need to mention her!

Holly
KiKi Devine
Jenna Hoskins

Cheers!

Holly and Jenna are regulars, unfortunately though, Kiki doesnt do WIN type scenes anymore :(
 #11476  by ClarkeGeez
 Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:08 pm
lee wrote:
ClarkeGeez wrote:Holly did some Awesome scenes,

Holly
KiKi Devine
Jenna Hoskins

Cheers!

Holly and Jenna are regulars, unfortunately though, Kiki doesnt do WIN type scenes anymore :(

Well I know someone who's crying himself to sleep tonight.
 #11522  by woh127
 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:02 pm
I'd love to see Toni Lou return....especially as the air hostess perhaps in a V.sex video :P

and of course Katie k.

has there ever been scene with more than one girl in a vid?