Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] CHLOE TOY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #19561  by being.desire777
 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:14 pm
Is there a timeline for when some of her scenes will be on BB?

She actually the reason I joined in the first place. :) I'm always excited to see more of her!
 #26033  by dq8203
 Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 pm
Can't wait for Chloe Toy's big shoot.

Can yous make sure yous get 1 or 2 facials in there? Preferably one with and one without glasses on and one with pigtails. Also, if she's up for it instead of wanking the cum out on to her cheeks like she's done previously, if she would let yous fire the fake jizz all over her mouth and chin while she wanks the fake cock hard during it. And make sure she says 'spunk' rather than cum :D

Exactly like Lucia done in the past but with even more cum!
Attachments
20180624_071902.jpg
 #26045  by Steph
 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 am
dq8203 wrote:Can't wait for Chloe Toy's big shoot.

Can yous make sure yous get 1 or 2 facials in there? Preferably one with and one without glasses on and one with pigtails. Also, if she's up for it instead of wanking the cum out on to her cheeks like she's done previously, if she would let yous fire the fake jizz all over her mouth and chin while she wanks the fake cock hard during it. And make sure she says 'spunk' rather than cum :D

Exactly like Lucia done in the past but with even more cum!

I'm sure we will be able to get a few facials shots :-)
 #26059  by Bogoz
 Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:19 am
Are you able to do a DBJ video with a cumshot? That will be amazing