Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] CHLOE TOY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26122  by elliot567
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:06 pm
admin wrote:
elliot567 wrote:Have you ever considered doing more niche scenes?
Not many sites cater for them, but would love to see a sweater fetish video on WIN with Chloe in a cardigan, much like Sarah G's one on DBJ: https://www.downblousejerk.com/videoent ... classroom/

Yes we can do more niche scenes, apart from the sweater is there anything else you would like to see?

For me that is definitely enough, I loved these scenes in cardigans and would love to see the model talk about how she'd use the fabric?
https://www.downblousejerk.com/videoent ... your-load/
https://www.downblousejerk.com/videoent ... k-instead/
But perhaps also nylon and/or latex based scenes if this is available, I know you have a few of these, but possibly where you focus more on the clothing/outfits. Chloe's tight body would look great in latex I reckon!
 #26157  by dq8203
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 am
Can we ensure that fake cumshots are of a thicker consistency and that it actually shoots out rather than dripping out with no force? In the past there were plenty of good ones and far thicker but all too often keep seeing this same issue. Today's video with Jess West was the perfect example of a cumshot let down. The stuff used was that thin it wasn't even visible on her face after 3 seconds. The model has to set the stunt cock down on top of their face to place where the cum drips.. in the past the cock could of been below their chin with the full face in view and it shot onto their face.. just like a normal cumshot.

Sorry I'm picky :lol:
 #26160  by Gordon1337
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:56 am
something involving her arse preferably, maybe virtual anal if she's up for it or the pegging/anal ones that have been done with other models
 #26164  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:35 pm
Don’t know if this is too much to ask but hey..

How about if Chloe enters in her student nurse uniform (the yellow one I think) and is keen to have some naughty fun with you in a back room somewhere, but there’s the dark blue sister’s uniform in there. She decides to put that on instead (on fully too, maybe a nice close up of her zipping it up) and tells you how to wank strict matron style, and before she knows it you’ve spunked all over the uniform she’s borrowed so she has to sheepishly hang it back up all covered in jizz and put her own back on and make a hasty exit.
 #26167  by jbd
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:37 am
Getting caught with the neighbours panties - ends with cumming in panties - like the Kate-anne scene - any other variations on the blue pair that have popped up in a few scenes?

Nurse outfit, similar to Lucy Alexandra/Honour May scene or Massive Cock Amber Jayne scene

Pegging - just like the fantastic Kate-Anne scene - you and her are FWB, you want to explore anal, she says I will if you will and proceed to pegging then anal.
Or
Can we get her in a maid outfit? She's cleaning and finds your strap on, asks what they are for? You want to explore anal, she says I will if you will and proceed to pegging then anal.
 #26188  by dq8203
 Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:48 pm
Can we get a screen or 2 up whenever yous get the chance ;)
 #26199  by kleinigkeit
 Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:51 pm
These preview shots are amazing! She really is so absolutely gorgeous. I hope to see her in an SPH scene!
 #26201  by jbd
 Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 pm
She looks excellent. Good to have her back on the sites. Keep the screens coming. Looking forward to seeing her in some nice satin knickers.