Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][LT] LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25900  by Gingerhead
 Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:36 pm
Louise will be one of your weekend updates on DBJ!

Louise has had to stay behind after work to get the office tidy, she is in the middle of filling some paperwork and you are enjoying the view. She is wearing a pink blouse with no bra and when she leans over the blouse pops open revealing her very perky boobs, the more she moves around the more you get to see. It doesn't take long for you to get a sneaky flash of her nipple, you'll have to excuse yourself and have a long hard wank in the bathroom.

#26644  by Thesuitedape
 Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 pm
I love Louises work, is there anymore plans for working with her in the future? Noticed she’s been working out, has she though anymore on USJ or WIN? Anything with her in is a bonus though.

I love her more purposeful flashes.
 #26649  by deathr0w
 Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:19 am
Thesuitedape wrote:I love Louises work, is there anymore plans for working with her in the future? Noticed she’s been working out, has she though anymore on USJ or WIN? Anything with her in is a bonus though.

I love her more purposeful flashes.

Last time we spoke with Louise, she'd started working in a different profession and now she's very selective about who and what she'll shoot for.